How to install lights on the ceiling in the bathroom
point svetilnikiKakie lamps best suited better for the bathroom to set the bathroom on the ceiling? Experts recommend to give preference to spotlights. Alternatively, the spots may be used or an LED strip. Before installation of lighting need to clean the surface and dissolve the wiring correctly. If you install the LED strip, the installation can be made to the finishing of the surface.
Install recessed lighting in the ceiling in the bathroom
Recessed - a versatile choice. They are inexpensive and easy to install. If you choose to use built-in lights, it is best to use a halogen or LED bulbs. Remember that the light sources must be water-resistant.
Before you begin, it is necessary to properly distribute wires. The electric cable must be necessarily mounted on a crate with plastic ties.
Recessed ceiling are easy to install and inexpensive
Spotlights are mounted on the ceiling in the following sequence:
- Cut in false panels holes for spotlights. The diameter of the resulting hole should be 4-5 millimeters less than the outer diameter of the front portion of the fixture.
- Disconnect all cables.
- Pull wires through the resulting opening. Hinges on the installed cable to be cut by bending and then bare. Next you need to connect the lamp.
- Bend bracket disposed on the exterior of spotlights, and gently push the tensioning device in the web.
- Secure termokoltso.
- Connect the power supply wire directly to the switch, and decreases the power supply (or a junction box).
Illumination of the ceiling in the bathroom with their hands
Additional illumination of the ceiling in the bathroom is done in case a large room. Everything for the bathroom is recommended to use a water-resistant LED strip. It can be mounted both on the wall and on the ceiling.
Before you begin, you need to pick up the tape to length. To do this, measure the length of the ceiling moldings, which will consolidate the product and add to the resulting number of 20-25 centimeters.
If the bathroom - the room is quite large, it is best to use a backlight, and you can attach it without the help of experts
install LED technology on the ceiling:
- Remove the adhesive backing from the tape. It is located on the back side of the product.
- If ceiling moldings have contamination, they must be removed. It is also recommended to degrease the surface.
- Cut the tape. Remember that this must be done in places where the special label applied.
- Then glued LED strip on the plinth.
- If you need to connect the two parts of the tape, then use a special connector or a soldering iron.
How can I change the light bulb in the bathroom ceiling
Change a light bulb is easy, if you follow a certain sequence. First you must determine the type of fastening of the lamp from the ceiling. This will depend on the dismantling sequence.
For fixing llamas may be used such attachment:
- Right-hand thread. Such attachment is used in the vast majority of cases. In such a case dismantle the product is simple - just gently unscrew the lamp.
- Two pins. Bulbs with a fastening mechanism is latched in the aperture.
- Swivel design. In this case, light is immersed in the cartridge, and is rotated by 90 degrees, after which the element is latched.
Change a light bulb in the bathroom - the task is simple, but first determine what type of mounting used
When dismantling the bulb observe the safety precautions. Before you begin, turn off the power to the panel.
Lamp replacement sequence:
- Set the ladder or a stable stand. If the ceiling is made of drywall, it is necessary to use special protective glasses.
- Remove the lamp. To do this, you need to find the locking mechanism. If the lamp is attached with two pins, be sure to hold the termokoltso, because it can fly.
- Remove the bulb and then screw in the new one.
- Insert termokoltso and tightly fix it.
- Turn on the electricity and check appliance operation.
How to locate and install the lights, spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom
How to arrange the lighting is mounted on the ceiling in the bathroom? Experts recommend positioning lights evenly across the perimeter of the ceiling. Lighting should provide a soft, even light. If you have the opportunity, it is better to install special devices with dimmers. They help to regulate the level of ambient light.
The bathroom design perfectly fit ceiling spots. They are down light, which are mounted on a special bracket. Spots should be used only if the bathroom is very small.
It is best to install fixtures-spots around the perimeter of the bathroom
Advantages of spots:
- Easy installation. Spots install easier than ordinary spotlights or LED strip.
- Spots pose in the bathroom directed, soft light.
- With the help of the spots can be achieved visually expand the space.
- Almost all have a spot dimmers. With their help, you can vary the degree of illumination bathroom.
How to install a ceiling spot:
- Do stretched canvas in a hole under the lamp.
- Spread the wires. Do not forget to insulate them with corrugated pipes.
- Pull the cable through opened, and connect it to the spot. Do not forget to clean up the end of the wire.
- Then fix the product on the platform.
Everything for bathroom use only compact spots. They must be mounted in an easily accessible place.
Installation of spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom (video)
For lighting the bathroom is best to use the spots. These products are easy to install and take up little space. If the bathroom is big, then give preference dot LED or halogen lamps. The LED strip can be used as auxiliary lighting. It needs to be installed around the perimeter of the ceiling. Such a luminous ceiling, ideal for the design of any bathroom.
The design of the bathroom fixtures to the ceiling (photo interiors)