How to glue the drywall to the walls of different types: 3 best mix
Firmly sticking to the wall of drywall you will dedicated high kleyOtdelka walls gypsum boards is possible with the construction of the supporting frame, but this method is time consuming and quite expensive. To perform the installation work, many homeowners are frameless manner. frameless align the walls with sheets of drywall method is available to every adult, as fastening GKL installation with glue is quite simple.
The glue drywall to the wall at home
When pasting the walls of plasterboard used several types of adhesives, which manufacturers give a guarantee that the fixation is reliable. Premixes are convenient to use and provide a firm fixing plasterboard on wall surface. Besides it is possible to prepare an adhesive solution with your hands, and use a mounting foam.
Important! Improved adhesion GCR with the wall surface can be achieved by covering the inner side of a sheet of deep penetration of the composition.
If you want to paste the drywall yourself, then experts recommend the use of universal adhesive plaster
The adhesive mixture was prepared independently must be used within half an hour, because after this time it becomes unfit for consumption.
Commonly used ready-mix:
- Caulking fugenfyuller applied directly to the wall a very thin layer, typically it is used by experienced professionals, because its use requires knowledge and abilities;
- Silicone mixture similar in use with filler fugenfyuller, they are also not advised to be used alone;
- Universal perlfiks adhesive plaster will not cause difficulties in the pasting walls even beginners, since it is sufficient only to dissolve with water, and then apply a homogeneous mixture of glue onto a sheet of plasterboard or wall. This glue is not only reliably secures the drywall on the wall, but also evens out irregularities of the walls;
- Ceresit CM 11, using a similar perlfiksom, despite the fact that its structure is designed for bonding of ceramic tiles.
Plasterboard properly sticking to the wall with foam
Polyurethane foam is sufficiently robust and strong material for fixing plasterboard on the wall. Mounting is carried out using a foam with a low coefficient of expansion.
Important! Before use the foam to be expedient to set all the sheets in first planes.
For fastening drywall is often used, and foam
Also note that the surface must be pre-wetted with water. Only then can you begin to perform the fill.
For the correct fastening material, it is necessary to:
- Pre-drill-holes (this sheet is placed vertically and the two holes are drilled from the top, and two bottom apertures 4.3 for center);
- Also glued pieces of foam material, which will serve as springs, not allowing the GCR fit snugly to the wall surface;
- The prepared sheets are applied to the wall on which the marking is done through the openings;
- In the wall of drilled holes in the layout where you want to insert the plastic anchors.
Thereafter, the sheet of drywall affixed to the wall on the screws, which will be able to adjust the level setting of the material. Polyurethane foam is poured into the holes around the screws. After complete solidification of the foam, screws can be turned out, and the filler holes are processed.
How to glue the drywall to the wall with glue, if it is concrete or aerated concrete
In order to ensure the necessary level of strength GCR connection with the wall surface, it is important to remember that when dealing with the concrete wall, the adhesive is applied onto the sheet itself. If gluing drywall scheduled for aerated concrete, in which case the adhesive is applied directly onto the wall surface.
Before commencing repair work must be purchased in advance all the necessary materials and tools
Important! Before installation work must be able to calculate the flow of glue to pre-purchase the necessary amount. By average value per square meter flat pasted surface may require 1,800 grams of a dry adhesive mixture.
The finished adhesive mixture is applied to a toothed spatula small portions at intervals up to 25 centimeters. Then the lining is installed the lower edge of the sheet, where it is aligned position and pressed against the wall plane. Bumps and bulges are determined by rules or the level, and then removed by lightly tapping on the sheet. The smooth surface of the sheet is supported wooden block to completely dry.
How to glue plasterboard wall, if it does not have a flat surface
The wall surface may vary over bumps located thereon. Pasting of walls gypsum boards, carried out the work will be a bit different in the process.
Important! When selecting a dry adhesive mixture should start from the fact that it is applied sufficiently thickly.
If the wall on which the plasterboard is fastened, is uneven, then it is necessary to choose the finished adhesive mixture was applied and a thick layer on its surface
Wall with small irregularities
These surfaces have a bearing brick walls, which in contrast to the concrete or aerated concrete, have small bumps.
Ready adhesive is applied around the perimeter of the sheet so that after bonding plasterboard wall, the adhesive layer was approximately 30 millimeters. Set gypsum board on a plane checked using level. If there are bumps that can be tapped on them by hand.
Wall with large irregularities
If the walls have large defects, it is necessary to list the GCR cut into strips the width of about 10 centimeters. They will be the basis for large sheets of stickers. Strips of plasterboard glued with a spirit level on the basis of the wall roughness. The distance between them should be from 50 to 60 centimeters.
After the glue has dried completely, the strip glued on base sheets GCR same adhesive used to install beacons.
The correct label on glass fiber GCR
Before working on a plaster surface level using putty. Thus, not only handled the FCL, but the joints between the sheets. When embedded seams to dry completely, it is important to carefully sand the surface, making it perfectly smooth. After that, plasterboard walls covered with primer.
Obligatory stage of repair work before the drywall is puttying of walls
Important! Before applying the putty, it should be noted places the GCR joints as joints must not coincide with butt lines fiberglass.
Fiberglass glued to the usual adhesive for paper wallpaper does not work, so you need to buy a special adhesive compound for paint fiberglass.
Bonding of glass fiber on GCR:
- In order that the joints between the strips of fiberglass were not visible, the clearance is left between approximately 2-3 millimeters. After complete papering walls shpaklyuyut clearances are stripped and then covered with a glass cloth layer of paint.
- Process without leaving a gap between the strips of glass fiber sheets involves paste overlap.
When used, which can obtain a strong connection with fiberglass surface. It also creates additional reinforcement, which protects the surface from cracking.
Options for how to glue the drywall to the wall (video)
drywall fasteners on the wall surface in the home is possible if strictly observe the process technology. Because at the slightest deviation from the rules of assembly work, during the operation of drywall sheets will crack. Do not let these circumstances can be clearly following the instructions on the label of professional drywall sheets on different wall surfaces.