How to choose the interior of the hall for 10 new ideas
The interior of the hall should be formed carefully, because in this room the family rests and takes gosteyInterer hall should be formed carefully and deliberately, because it was in this room the family rests and takes the guests of honor. Even large room visually becomes small, if properly chosen color scheme curtains or furniture will be too much "eat" space. In terms of decorative style is no limit choice. The main thing - the right to fit it into the interior.
Types of interior room: expert advice
Modern design trends are characterized by a democratic approach to the choice of style. The emphasis is on utility, functionality and attractive appearance. Bold experiments, refined classics, ethnic motifs, eco-style and futurism - each direction of professional hand fits into the interior of the living room.
Modern trends in the interior design of the hall are characterized by functionality and attractive appearance
In the last 2-3 years active in vogue the practice of combining several stylistic directions. For example, well-established combination of environmental direction and high-tech, the description of which is found in the subject literature. On the one hand, the room is convenient in terms of accessibility of all its elements, and, on the other hand - environmental reasons make it cozy.
If a similar experiment, human is not ready, then one of the following options can be chosen for the living room.
Suitable for a hall or room with small dimensions. Preference is given to furniture that has a glossy or shiny upholstery. The leather is used as the base material. In this case, the room will get some visual centimeters square.
Minimalist style in the interior of the room is ideal for smaller size rooms
It draws attention to the sixties of the past century. The direction is to use modest in all respects forms. At the same time seeming at first glance restraint compensated by an abundance of bright colors.
The retro-minimalist interior of the hall, the emphasis is on moderation in forms and an abundance of colors
Improving eco-literacy have a positive impact on the effort to protect themselves. That is why the "green" trend is constantly increasing the number of fans in the design. Examples of successful solutions is easy to find in the thematic publications devoted to design. The most popular is the idea of the ceiling decoration of the walls and wooden beam.
Environmental direction of the interior is becoming more popular
Ecological interior room in the house
Accommodation in a detached private house has a certain effect on the range of possible options for the organization of space. When it comes to the concept of the hall, the first thing in my head there are images of a cozy village house. If the owner of the house claims in this case not, you can safely proceed to implementation. The main rule here - the rate of environmentally friendly materials.
A common mistake - to choose synthetic materials that imitate natural only. Despite the visual similarities, from a functional point of view, they are of little use.
Ecological interior hall implies the existence of environmentally friendly materials
Among the main recommendations of the arrangement of the room in a private home is isolated as follows:
- The basic material for interior doors and furniture used water-resistant and cold-resistant timber, otherwise avoid partial repairs;
- To make the hands of the composition of the old things, such as a mirror or a chair in vintage style will complement the interior;
- The ceiling and walls are decorated with natural wood, the color of which is selected in view of the prevailing scale in the room;
- Modern lamps replaced lighting fixtures, made in the country-style;
- The availability of financial opportunities, settling in the room electric or natural fireplace;
- Furniture selected in pastel colors, but that does not mean that the emphasis is on the plain melancholy options.
Interior design of the hall in the apartment
Large and small, and not very clarified, accommodations require proper organization of space. Easier to work with small seating area. Given the lack of a significant amount of space, the actual timing of repairs is reduced by several times. The first step is to choose a style that is all done. It is a mistake to think that the apartment should be to implement something one. It all depends on the financial possibilities and aesthetic preferences.
The interior of the hall in the apartment requires a particular need in the correct organization of space
The first thing that strikes when entering the room - window. What is more, the room seems more cozy. A large window requires similar in size curtains. If the window opening in a room deep seated and insignificant, and new windows are no plans to put the used curtains in pastel colors. Their length is greater than one-third the length of the window.
There are a number of other recommendations:
- Lighting fixtures are selected taking into account the prevailing stylistic solutions;
- I travel a fan can easily find pictures, which shows the types of previously visited cities and countries;
- If children are present, then it is advisable to mark on the walls of pictures illustrating the favorite characters of the baby;
- Comfortable atmosphere will help to create samples of arts and crafts, placed on the walls.
Unusual and new interiors of the hall
Fans brave in all respects, the experiments must be mindful of the Golden Rule. Regardless of the complexity of the project, it should be combined. The meaning of the experiment lies not in turning the living room into a Picasso painting, and to emphasize the strengths of the room. It begins with a light organization of the available space.
bold experiments fans need to remember that all elements of the interior must be combined with each other
The very spacious living room lights should be sent correctly. In most cases, the window in the room located on the lower area of its walls. That is why it is necessary to give preference to the furniture with mirrored surfaces. She will direct light in the desired direction, except for the light "gaps".
In addition, attention should be paid to the following:
- Due to reasons of economy of space, a small room requires the use of furniture with a lot of additional offices;
- Corner sofa used for sitting and sleeping, little yardage complement the room;
- The use of green space in a small room is not desirable, because it will "eat" a few visual centimeters;
- Opening the glass surfaces are very popular due to the possibility of creating invisible at first glance offices;
- Preferably the furniture-transformer, allowing the area to use rationally every centimeter.
After all the decorative elements were in place, it is necessary to look at the whole composition. Decorating is considered complete only when the person can say with a clear conscience that he was in the room cozy.
How to choose the interior in the room - every detail matters
Comfort in the building is formed by a plurality of individual parts. They are selected based on the physical characteristics of your room and the aesthetic preferences of the owner. We should not restrict the flight of fancy.
On a very small area, you can implement a modern, rustic or futuristic style
As has been said before, even on a very small area, you can implement a modern, rustic or futuristic style. The main thing - to choose the right constituent elements. First of all, attention is drawn to the effectiveness of the implementation of the space. Over-saturation of the room furnishings - a direct path to a deterioration of its perception.
Avoid this help implement the following recommendations:
- Color design of furniture is selected taking into account existing in the interior of the hall of color vision;
- Efficient use of space means choosing a functional and not overly large furniture;
- Facing the sunny side of the window curtains are decorated with pastel tones, and the shadow - the brightest;
- Many options prompt themed photo in magazines devoted to design.
hall design in classic style (video)
Create a comfortable interior in the room - not an easy task, but doable. Properly fitted curtains, curtains, lighting, flooring, furniture texture - all this together creates the necessary mood in humans. Depending on the aesthetic preferences of the owner, in the hall creates a modernist Area, retro or futuristic. The main thing is that all the elements harmoniously combined.
The interior of the hall (photo)