How to choose the buffet sideboard in the living room: 3 Features
Buffet is a multi-functional piece of furniture that should be placed in any room buffet - a traditional piece of furniture almost any living room. Despite the fact that, basically the furniture was popular many years ago, but now it has not lost its relevance. Modern buffets presented a wide variety of models.
Sideboards Living room: Description
Buffet - a kind of cupboard, which usually consists of three tiers. Lower level closed doors, which often have a built-in lock to be able to lock it. And the top two tiers of shelves and has a glazed door. Buffets modern industry are available in a wide variety and different styles.
On sale you can find coffee shops, in the style of classics, as well as a variety of other styles, such as Rococo, Empire and others.
The choice of a buffet, and the material from which it is made, depends on the overall style and interior spaces, as well as some other features.
In the living room, made in classic style, well it fits wooden sideboard made of oak or walnut
- If, for example a room or a living room in classic style, then the buffer should be chosen accordingly classic, made from natural wood or solid wood.
- Keep in mind the size of the living room if the room area is not very large, it is necessary to purchase buffet small in size, and preferably made of light wood. At the same time on the buffet should be a minimum patterns and any decorative elements.
- If the living room area allows, you can put a large buffet or two small narrow plain that will stand close to each other.
But not everyone can afford an expensive buffet in the living room, so you can acquire the advanced models, made of MDF, having minimalist, clean lines and a more modest trim. But, nevertheless, in spite of this, its function buffet will perform properly and to please their masters.
Beautiful corner sideboard for the living room: the benefits
Buffets are large enough, and unique style, they should not be put next to a massive furniture, as a buffet on its background will simply be lost. If you can not put the buffet away from other furniture, should pay attention to models that can be placed in a corner of the living room. This buffet will look good and besides, it will be able to save the living room space.
Corner cupboards are often a kind of a semi-circular or diamond shape.
Some corner cupboards can be made in the form of a trapezoid, it all depends on the willingness of a person, what kind of thing he wants to put in the living room. This sideboard takes almost no space living room and does not interfere with the free movement on it.
Corner cupboard is ideal for smaller living rooms, as it takes up a minimum of space
- When placing such a sideboard in the living room should be noted that the opening of its doors does not interfere with other furniture.
- Traditionally corner cupboard consists of a lower base - cabinet with opaque doors, top-mounted sideboard base cabinet with glass doors.
- You can use it as part of all living headset if it is chosen to match the rest of the furniture in the living room.
Corner cupboards despite seemingly its modest size can accommodate a lot of objects, both decorative and ordinary things that will be hidden behind opaque doors. In some cases it is possible at this buffet to make all non-transparent door, so that you can clean up any thing.
Qualitative corner cupboard will be a good decorative element for almost every living room, including the design, especially if it is properly matched in size and will be consistent with the overall interior room.
Wardrobe Buffet Living Room: Materials and maintenance
Buffets classic type made from wood, which has long established itself as the best option. But now let themselves be ordered a chest of drawers made of wood or solid wood, not everyone can. In this case it is possible to acquire sliding cupboards, made of MDF, chipboard or particleboard.
Sideboards, dressers and other furniture, collected from such material also successfully serves its owners, and the price they are considerably less expensive than a chest of drawers made of natural wood.
At the top of the cabinet, cupboard shelves arranged for dishes, while the lower part is designed to store various everyday items
In addition to the widely used wood and other materials:
- Used to create a buffet plastic imitating wood, glass, plywood, veneer and other materials.
- Is used when creating buffets, usually a mixture of materials, e.g., base cupboard may be chipboard, and in general all the facades and finishing of materials more presentable.
To a buffet served for a long time, you need to properly care for it, you should immediately remove it in contact with moisture, as if this is not done, then the water will soak into the wood, despite the protection and wood can swell. When cleaning, you can not use abrasives, as this will cause scratches. Wipe clean with a soft cloth buffet with special cleaning agents.
Do not place near heaters buffet. You need to set it up so that for a long time it fell sunlight. If you comply with all the conditions and take care of the chest, he will long to please their masters.
Buffet showcase for the living room for the storage of beautiful things
a snack bar showcase among species cupboards, which is large enough tall cabinet with multiple tiers and mirrored back wall. The doors of such cupboards glazed, and lights can be incorporated within such enclosure.
The buffet-mart can supply various decorative objects that improve the aesthetic quality of the living room
Purpose of this design is to show beautiful high-quality dishes.
In addition, the buffet is a showcase for other things:
- With the help of a buffet display cases can be zoned living room, for example, dividing it into two halves, and if at the same time and on the other side is not a solid wall, as well as glass, it is possible to admire the beautiful tableware and figurines at once on both sides.
- Dimensions of this buffet showcases depend on the size of the room itself, if the living room is small, it is necessary to select a graceful small models with full glass doors. This design allows even visually expand the room.
- Buffets, storefronts, produced by modern industry may be in the form of round-shaped pencil cases, glass cabinets full of unusual shape, made in the style of hi-tech, etc. In some cases, you can order a version of the buffet showcases customized.
This buffet will be to put it in a corner, especially if the owners want to show guests any exclusive and rare items that should touch as little as possible.
The modern buffet sideboard in the living room (video)
With such an arrangement would be a minimal chance that someone accidentally pushes cabinet buffet and its contents from this product may fall and get hurt. Buffet will combine the functionality and becomes a significant part in almost any interior. It will be quite compact, it will not take up much space and look modern.
buffets design for the living room (photo examples)