How to choose lighting for suspended ceilings
Harmonious atmosphere in the living room provide a high-quality lamps, mounted in view of the construction design of the ceiling potolkaSvetovoe suggests various options: from matt to glossy and of all colors and shades, as well as bills of lading, etc. Mortice Design a variety of pleasant surprises, and virtually any ceiling can be found spotlights the most harmonious to him.
LED luminaires for ceilings: What types
Recessed today the most popular, since their shape helps beautifully arranged ceiling between the ceiling and the ceiling void.
According to the difference of rotary functions fixtures are:
- Rotary. They have a rotating hinge that helps direct the light in any direction flow.
- Fixed. This stationary lamps, the light falls down, perpendicular to the floor.
Thanks to its structural features, modular pendant lights can create a unique interior of the house
Types of lamps (shape, size):
- Standard. It's not very big svetilnichki, slightly protruding over the edge of the canvas. Forms can be any - from round to stars and hearts. That form and can add to this original lighting fixtures.
- Bulk. These spots are more like small chandeliers and look good in the interior, which is attentive to detail. The design of these lamps is very decorative and fit the same decor.
- Extra Long. Is shaped like a cup or a candle, often - with twist mechanism, which makes it possible to install it in different positions.
- Ball. These ceiling lighting devices shaped in the form of hemispheres may be translucent or opaque with a decorative coating.
- Custom. This built-in or false models of irregular shape. If you do not want a simple, for example, square lamp, you get the creative option, which takes care of most of the load in the interior trim.
And this, of course, not all types of lamps.
Spotlights for ceilings: on the lamp type
We are talking about LED, point-and energy-saving lamps.
LED lamps - it's instrumentation, LED based, in fact, it does not heat up, thus, they are "Swetnam", ie a sufficient amount of light.
Spot lights - this design will go exactly on the suspended ceiling. They are made of special material, heat insulation, making them safe. That is, the myths that they are harmful - indeed myths.
Fashion spotlights perform various functions of the main and additional lighting on the ceiling
Well, to energy-saving devices can be attributed to simple fixtures, the so-called lights-housekeeper.
Hanging lamps for ceilings: LED, halogen or fluorescent
There is a separation of lamps and lighting type.
How light is dependent just from these characteristics:
- Called halogen incandescent lamp, in which the gas cylinder. They last longer and heat up less.
- Fluorescent - a gas charging lamps created with mercury vapor ultraviolet. If you take them under the suspended ceiling, they will give diffused, and a very pleasant light. Well, besides also are energy-efficient.
Finally, LED or led-lamps. Diode lamps are considered to be environmentally friendly and more energy efficient than.
Installing lighting fixtures for ceilings (video)
How to choose a lamp for suspended ceilings
When choosing even small things are taken into account - someone important platform, someone type, design or color (beige or strictly, for example, green).
Tips for choosing fixtures:
- Overhead lights - outside, trim, mounted on virtually any surface, often supplemented by power supplies. A budget option.
- fastener settings must strictly conform to dimensions of the luminaire.
- If you want to use incandescent bulbs, it should not be lights, which are fixed inside. Since the range of temperatures tolerable for tensioning structure (0-60 degrees) are LEDs and fluorescent. Termokoltso special rescues, the ring does not oplavitsya ceiling edges. It is fitting pieces.
- Halogen is also quite very hot, and are not desirable for suspended ceilings, because the best option - the ice-lamps.
- Recessed prefer modular or panel. They look like a bar with a standard size 600 by 600 mm. A good option for an office style.
- Linear - often raster lamps that are used in offices.
- Starry Sky - incredible light effects created by LEDs. Such a luminous ceiling, white or colored dots, creates the magic in the room.
Ceiling fixture with halogen bulbs will look great in a spacious room with a non-standard ceiling height
If you get the halogen bulb, remember that you can not keep their hands - keep its base, which is screwed into the socket.
What are the advantages of LED lighting
The most popular LED lighting today because everything in them in the right balance - power design, simple wiring performance.
The advantages of LEDs:
- Extremely low power consumption;
- Long life (12 years);
- The absence of elements subject to wear;
- High fire safety;
- Low heat;
- Momentary switch LEDs;
- Possibility of selecting the color temperature;
- This light does not attract insects.
LED lamps provide high-quality lighting and significant energy savings, as well as always comply with sanitary standards
And the design of LEDs beyond criticism - they can decorate any ceiling.
Ceiling lights in the interior
Modern lighting affects even experienced buyer - ultra-thin models pose virtually invisible light edging, with many fixtures can work and how to act as resonators premises.
For aristocratic interior you can choose luxury crystal lamps. For high-tech - in the form of a very modest but self-contained light model, which will help in creating a single stylish space.
Another interesting option - translucent ceiling. This design of the frame and a PVC film, a material which well transmits light. Throughput web of around 50%. On the ceiling creates a bright design panels, the power of which is sufficient for high quality of the room lighting.
Overview of LED bulbs for spotlights (video)
Buy a simple LED version, or make the whole composition of the fixtures - the choice is yours. But remember that today is the light - this is a special element of the decor, which will brighten up a modest interior or will in familiar surroundings originality.
Hanging lamps for ceilings (photo)