How to choose a wardrobe in the hall
Wardrobe in the hall is a multifunctional piece of furniture, which has excellent performance characteristics in the interior of the hall there are no trifles. If only because that little things can only be in the spacious hall. A traditional small corridors which sizes are left much to be desired, it is necessary to furnish according to the rules of minimalism. That is what will help them to visually look bigger.
Look at pictures in the gallery photo - stylish lobby not imply clutter even more. Well, if you have a conventional three-meter, it must be thought out every detail. And the center of a hallway in the apartment, no doubt, become a wardrobe. And it is not so important, it is a brand (Austen, Stanley, Ikea), or the fact that you made yourself.
What are the cabinets hallways preferred
Of course, today, instead of stationary sets the fore closets. Thanks to them, hallway acquired a very different kind. The main advantage of wardrobe - its compactness. It really is a multifunctional piece of furniture - this is not only a place clothing store, where fit and boxes, baskets, boxes with various documents and so on. In fact, this mini-pantry.
If the hallway is large, it is better to choose a cabinet, and if small - narrow
But apart from this its practicality, wardrobe and different decorative function. Unusual textures, drawings, photos, color and design - a case could be decoration of the living room and close the boring wall. Bicolor closets today widely used - even for the kitchen are already beginning to be ordered similar designs. Making cabinets it is usually done on individual demand, because taken into account characteristics of the premises in which they are intended.
The standard width of the cabinet in the hallway and other dimensions
Before making measurements, to determine the design and shape of the cabinet. For the customer, you can come with your drawing or sketch, or choose those options that offer you. And to date kinds and models of cabinets a lot.
How are the measurements:
- When calculating the size of the hall made the width measurements, length and height of the room, and nuances are taken into account such as the door of the box, light switches, batteries and all that is next to the wardrobe.
- Is primarily determined by the dimensions, at the same time take into account the baseboards and moldings, as well as possible irregularities of the walls.
- Of the overall dimensions of width and height are subtracted clearances to these irregularities, baseboards and moldings, and only after that are determined by the overall dimensions.
- Standard depth is 600 mm, starting from which it follows that the effective area is at a depth of 500 mm (100 require to install the sliding system).
- The width of the inner shelves from 400 to 1000, no longer actually exist.
- Height interval between the shelves - 300 mm.
- The height of the cabinet usually 2400-2500 mm, the tube length for hangers - 800-1000 mm.
You need to buy a wardrobe in the hall of this size, thanks to which it will not interfere with comfortable movement of the door to the room
Which closet deliver, can be solved, and so Algorithm: Google - the size of cabinet pictures. And to you ready-made options, viewing everything and decide what the cabinet should be in your home. This way you can pick up a good option.
Design wardrobe in the hall: a high rounded version
Curved or radius cabinets (all cabinet) have become very popular lately. Radius hallways literally fit into any style, and only such furniture is preferred in houses where there are small children. This is the best choice in many cases.
The advantages of curved cabinets:
- Unusual, innovative, elegant - even the simplest patterns in the form of a circle sector. It is noteworthy that all the decorative elements on this background will look brighter, more interesting.
- The contour of the facade will be dependent on the bending radius. Sliding models assume a minimum radius of 300 mm and the maximum is not limited. We swing models such opportunities less.
- This form makes it possible to take any angle portion in a hallway, indirect angle niche mezhdvernoe narrow space, etc. With the direct model has limitations, but semicircular cabinet in this regard is very user-friendly.
- Curved forms functionality - more efficiently used space hallway. The narrow portions of the cabinet depth is reduced, and more free, on the contrary, increased.
- Any admissible execution - a modular, integrated or furniture.
High rounded wardrobe fits into the hall, made in classic style
Facades can be any - glossy, matte, mirror, with photo printing, etc. Such a beautiful closet, too, can collect on your sketches. But the catalog is rich with examples that are worthy of consideration.
Semicircular or cabinet Radius: anteroom with disabilities
And without flaws, of course, it has not done. Despite an interesting design that can transform the entire hall, have such small cabinets cons. However, judge for yourself.
Disadvantages curved cabinets:
- Though they save space hallway, but spaciousness can yield a direct model. It depends on the size of standard content.
- According to the materials, too, there is a restriction - of chipboard, for example, the facade will not do, this material is poorly bending and almost immediately deformed. But the mirror is in a curved surface would look cartoonish. More precisely, the reflection in it, which, of course, irrelevant.
Radius cabinet has a small size, so well suited for small hallways, in the style of high-tech or modern
It should be said about some of the stylistic limitations. For classic style is good only a convex shape, and it is desirable that the model had swing doors. Combined options do not accept high-tech and the same minimalism. But, for example, modern well suited for complex forms.
Long wardrobe in the hall: photo, design, ideas
If you have a long hallway, you can put it in a roomy closet, too, is very long. It may be, for example, the Italian cabinet of the array or a budget model from a local manufacturer, and even a homemade cabinet can be. But often such a choice is not the best situation for the long hallway - the room you make the pantry.
The long hallway, ideally, should be present:
- Or a banquette ottoman;
- Hanger for actual clothing;
- Wardrobe for top seasonal clothing;
- The mirror would be good - full height;
- Storage space for small items - a chest of drawers or a cabinet with drawers;
- Chair or ottoman for bags.
Among the advantages of long cabinets must note their availability and capacity mirror
This, of course, ideal, can not fit in the hall. But, believe me, garniturnoy option is better than a long cabinet that will transform your hallway into the further consequences of the train corridor. If the hall is big and long, it can be wall niches and other structures made of plasterboard, which transform the room. Even the closet adjacent to the pedestal, is more interesting just long cabinet.
Furniture as an office - also not an option for the apartment. And if you put in the hall the same rack, decorate it with some elements of comfort that the house was home, and did not look like the work. Sometimes it's best two-door cabinets in the number of pairs of pieces, rather than one long-winded.
Scandinavian style: white cabinets hallway, photos
There is a slogan to our way of life is ruled by Ikea. It's about how a well-known Scandinavian brand made the call and asked many other manufacturers a certain level. But there is certainly nothing to be ashamed of if you also love that the manufacturer or, in general, prefer the Scandinavian style. And he, in turn, prefers hallway predominantly white cabinets.
Wardrobe made in the Scandinavian style, mostly painted white or another light shade
In general, the Scandinavian style - a hymn to the space, because to see the hallway, lined with furniture, you are unlikely to succeed. We are used to the cabinet there can not be at all. Moreover, sometimes necessary to remove the old cabinets to make room.
But the open storage systems are common: it may be, for example, a rotary rack. There are low hanging lockers, hanging locker with hooks, wardrobe, accordion, closet-case. But the most common option - white is not very tall cabinet with two doors. It complements the interior light, and not always the way, is used for storing clothes. This can be quite a hardware cabinet and seasonal outerwear is stored in an open rack.
Built in the interior of the hall: country or provence
It is quite romantic, cozy styles - country, and Provence. Provence, by the way, many designers are considered one of the country options. Not necessarily to buy furniture made in Italy, for example, that in my hall to support such a popular style.
Cabinet in the style of Provence is characterized by small size and excellent aesthetic qualities
Cabinet in the style of Provence:
- Preferably bright colors, it is possible and wenge and beech, but more importantly, it's good wood furniture, nice, natural;
- Often used a two-way cabinet that performs more functions and partitions;
- Use and storage length of 160 cm and longer model, the main - bevelled strictly rectangular (as if chopped) - that's that bend, smooth lines is welcome;
- Chance of floral ornament, carving, and other natural decor.
Often under the Provencal style furniture just restored, not sold. Sometimes even restored an old children's wardrobe. Similarly, with the style of country music - it is a simple furniture, which is not so faceless, however, like modern ready headset.
How to choose a wardrobe in the hall (video)
The hall can even be a small cupboard for books, of course, a bookcase is unlikely to fit into a small hallway, but if the size of your corridor allows, from this apartment will be even more comfortable.
Details: closet in the hallway (photo examples)