How many drops reference surface during the installation of stretch ceiling
Suspended ceiling - a harmonious combination of durability, operational stability and beautiful dizaynaS time tension ceilings have gained immense popularity. Install this construction is possible even in low areas, however, in this case, to make a number of preliminary calculations. Remember that to install the suspended ceiling of plasterboard or PVC panels impractical, if the height of your room is less than 2 meters. In such cases it is advisable to install a fabric sheet, as it is lowered to the minimum distance.
The height of the room under the suspended ceiling
What is the height of the base of the ceiling is optimal? According to the SNP, the room height should be at least 210 centimeters. If the ceilings are lower, then install can only cloth fabric.
If you decide to install stretched canvas, then you need to consider a number of factors:
- The height of the load-bearing frame. Many people prefer to use massive and mounting profiles. Carcasses made from massive UD-profiles consume an average of 10-20 centimeters.
- Availability of communications. Before you begin to install fabric, you need to carry out communication. If a lot of communication in the ceiling void, the height of the ceiling becomes 10-15 centimeters below.
- Dimensions lighting. Usually light stretch fabrics using spotlights, because they do not take up much space. However, many people prefer chandeliers. Using them is not desirable if the distance between the base floor and ceiling at least 270 centimeters.
Setting the stretched canvas in a room with low ceilings, it should be remembered that the presence of various communications and lighting reduces the room height 20-30 cm
If you plan to install the suspended ceiling in the lower room, you can not use the moldings made of PVC, since they have larger dimensions than aluminum. Moreover, the latter are more robust and durable.
How many falls at the base ceiling Stretch ceilings
How much height takes a stretch ceiling? This will depend on the material from which the manufactured web suspension. It may be made of synthetic fabric, film or plasterboard. Also, there are suspended ceilings.
The height of the room can be reduced by:
- 20 centimeters, when using gypsum boards. In order to lower the height was less need to apply a primer to the ceiling. In this case, the ceilings will drop by 15 centimeters.
- 3 centimeters, when using the film, provided that the base surface is smooth.
- 5 centimeters, when using suspended ceilings. Rack ceiling takes up little space, so that its height is adjustable by means of special springs.
- 5-8 centimeters, when using tissue web. They do not always require the installation of the frame, so the ceiling height is reduced by more than 8 centimeters.
The low ceiling involves the installation of wall-mounted light sources
The distance that the room decreases during the installation of stretch fabrics will also depend on the smoothness of the walls. This is due to the fact that the frame structure for suspended ceiling often fastened with anchors on the walls. Experts recommend before installation to align both the basic ceiling and the walls.
How to reduce the distance between the ceiling and stretch ceiling
If desired, one can significantly reduce the distance between the base surface and the stretch ceiling. To do this, you need to choose the appropriate building materials and lighting. In addition, you should choose the optimal method of securing the web.
To reduce the distance between the base surface and the stretch ceiling necessary:
- Use spotlights, which have a small size. For example, the LED spotlight attached to a lesser depth than the chandelier. If you do not want to deviate from the reference plane at a great distance, then give preference to LED-ribbons. They are mounted on the perimeter of the tension of the web.
- Use the V mounting method. He can save 5-7 centimeters.
- Choose web and gypsum boards of small thickness, because they do not require massive batten.
The low height of the working profile - the main advantage shtapikovoy stretch ceiling mounting system
If you want to save as much space as possible, you can resort to wall coverage. In this case, the distance between the base surface and the web tension is reduced by 2-3 centimeters.
How many centimeters from the base of the ceiling eat ceilings
Depending on the material and type of baguette, stretched webs can eat from 5 to 20 centimeters from the base ceiling height.
In many ways, change the height of the room will depend on the type of baguette, which is used during installation.
For suspended ceilings are used:
- Wall PVC profiles with a height of 2.5 centimeters. Use these bindings are not recommended, as they take 3-7 centimeters of height reference surface.
- Wall profiles of aluminum, height 3.5 cm. These profiles taken 4-6 cm of the height of the room, however, provide a more secure attachment of the web.
- Ceiling aluminum moldings, 2.2 centimeters in height. Such a profile takes not more than 2-2.5 cm from the room height.
- The combined profile, a height of 2.4 centimeters. If you use this item, you need to retreat 8-10 centimeters from the base surface.
Film ceiling will help to hide defects of the base surface and mask any communication
The most optimal one are Ceiling aluminum baguettes. They are robust and compact. If you want to install the mirror cloth, visually enhances the space, it is recommended to use only the ceiling moldings made of aluminum.
What is the minimum distance from the ceiling to the rough stretch ceiling
At what minimum distance can be set stretched canvas? Experts say that the minimum distance between the rough surface and the outboard blade is 3 centimeters. This height can be achieved only if the base surface is perfectly smooth, and you are using a film.
Use of the film can be even in "Khrushchev". Such ceilings do not require special care, and look very presentable. In addition, the film ceiling can be installed even if there is unevenness in the base surface.
When installing the film consider a number of nuances:
- Use only shtapikovuyu mount technology.
- Use LED spotlights. They do not require the installation of large mortgages and termokolets.
- Before mounting the film set the thread. It will help avoid altitude changes.
Mounting tension ceilings (video)
the height of the selection should be done prior to installation. Be sure to align the walls and ceiling. Otherwise, the structure may be deformed. For the manufacture of crates using aluminum profiles, as they have a smaller size. If you want to save a large amount of space, use shtapikovuyu or wedge mount technology.