How is the ladder half-pace right: description and instructions
The main feature of the ladder half-pace - the existence of an intermediate platform between proletamiLyubaya staircase provides lift to the next level of the structure. Design stairs are different types of performance and style decisions. Separately allocated ladder half-pace because of its advantage - the presence of an intermediate area between the marches (spans). How is the ladder half-pace their own hands at home is clear not all. But observing certain rules, you can create a home practical architectural masterpiece.
Half-pace stairs to the second floor: the advantages and materials
Each ladder design has its favorable differences. For examples used spiral staircases save maximum space saving. But they are very steep and people aged uncomfortable to use them. Some designs, like half-pace stairs have clear advantages.
What does the ladder half-pace:
- simple design, low labor costs in manufacturing;
- the possibility of finishing using any materials to suit all tastes;
- low costs of construction materials;
- high degree of comfort and safety of operation;
- delicious presentable which will attract all the guests of the house.
As for the negative aspects of the design, they do not appear. Using the staging area saves space and serves as a place for recreation.
Before you start building, you should consider what kind of material used. And each has its own advantages, but also the complexity of the installation.
Modern FLOATING are of the following building materials:
Cost and ease of working with the material - these are the main material selection factors.
Half-pace stairs have a high level of convenience and security
The choice of material depends on:
- the life of the structure:
Stairs made of iron is used outside of the home, because even aesthetically forged design overcame dull. Because it is desirable to create a metal frame, as this will increase the strength of the ladder, and creating inlay other materials.
Stone allows you to create a grand and massive construction. Therefore, for the stone pace stair space is required, which is not always there. Effective option - to use the stone for cladding the frame of metal or concrete.
Features concrete load limit are similar to stone. But the aesthetics of concrete lacks. It is advisable to place a ladder made of concrete outside the home, but the monolithic structure can accommodate an internal option, combined with a balcony.
The brick is appropriate to use an additional material to form a construction steps. Possible to produce casing for the site of bricks or other building blocks.
The second most common material is wood. In terms of aesthetics - this is the most successful solution for the home. However, rare woods, providing a beautiful appearance can be costly, and the pace stair of pine will give high levels of durability, safety factor and beauty.
On this basis, it is preferable in the construction pace stair combine materials, thereby optimizing costs and creating successful stylistic solutions. For example brick stage can oblitsevat stone add metal. Or make a metal frame and decorate his tree.
Half-pace stairs to the platform: the dimensions and requirements
The staging area shared staircase into 2 parts. In a private home is appropriate to put a wooden ladder or structure of metal sheets. The choice depends on the taste of the owner, but both options is easy to do with their hands.
But in order to successfully implement the ideas require adherence to certain rules. The work comprises the following steps:
- Collection of measurements and design calculations. Displaying information in the drawings.
- Cutting material according to the drawings.
- Mounting materials.
Any design must meet certain requirements, that there is no doubt of its safe use. In addition, the requirements define a minimum level of comfort during use, and also serve as a guarantor of security.
For convenience, half-pace stairs must meet certain requirements in height, width and size of the site
- The minimum width of the staircase - not less than 80 cm.
- The height of the railing -. 90 cm Soaking they have not less than 100 kg.
- Step must withstand the weight of 200 kg.
The most common rectangular areas and they are different in that marches deployed at 180 degrees relative to each other. L-shaped not so saves space, but specially for the entrance on the second floor at an angle or with a slight twist.
In addition, special requirements for self steps:
- Seizures have a size of about 25 cm.
- Riser height - 20 cm.
One march should not contain more than 15-18 degrees. This is a safety requirement.
With regard to the transition area, you have 2 options:
Tools and installation stages of the project half-pace ladder with platform
Installation is simple half-pace stairs. But we must first acquire the required tool. His choice depends on the frame material. The main difference than the cut material: hacksaw tree and metal grinder and joining by welding.
- self-tapping screws.
Often people put at the beginning of the ladder frame, and then decorate it. But the main thing - to make the correct calculations of load indicators. To do this, you can use a special calculator, whom full of the network.
Playground between STAIR mounted in the first place
mounting process is reduced to three steps:
- Installation site. Often for its installation in a wall mounted several beams. Then the court will be in a suspended state. You can install it on the support, but in the future will be gone free space under the stairs. Is it possible to equip a platform on beams pantry.
- Is set lower flights of stairs. It is important to pay attention to the bottom and how it will rest on the ground or floor. Fixing must be dead to prevent vibration.
- Mounted upper span. No differences from the lower mounting. Only mount the now to the transition area and the second floor have to be dead. But also the area should be well secured. If the clearances are observed, it is necessary to strengthen the attachment.
During installation, you need all the parts to check for the presence of the backlash, because even a small play one piece will move to the other. This will reduce the operation of the ladder half-pace.
Half-pace stairs of metal sheets: Example solutions
If you want to create a durable and robust design, it is appropriate to use a metal as the main building material.
Metal profile is considered ideal because it allows:
- create an easy construction;
- to experiment with the form;
- save money.
In the design of metal ladders should be noted that its weight will be too large for a large thickness of the structure. This is especially true of forged designs.
Benefits pace stair of metal sheets:
- the ability to combine a variety of finishing materials on a metal frame;
- the possibility of constructing stairs only from the profile;
- possibility of color design in any color;
- sturdy and reliable design;
- low cost;
- can be mounted only by welding.
Tips for efficient use of metal sheets in the construction of the stairs:
- It is not necessary to add a large number of the profile - it will weight design. It is desirable to make the project possible light, for example, set the wooden steps.
- Be sure to carry out anti-corrosion treatment of iron, even if it is installed in the room. After the painting should be. The paint on the stairs, which is installed on the street, should be updated more frequently than in the one that stands in the room.
- For self-assembly is necessary to have the skills to use the welding machine. Otherwise, recourse to a professional or use the bolting profile.
- You need to carefully calculate the maximum load on the structure. The design must be as strong.
Using bolts as compounds not recommended on ladders designed for daily use, or subjected to high loads.
It is necessary to avoid unnecessary aggravation design and use of lightweight materials, such as wood, where possible
Preparation starts with sketches on a sheet of drawing the ladder project. This will allow to calculate the design parameters and determine the amount of construction material, as well as the time to build.
Then prepare tools:
- welding machine with electrodes;
- Bulgarian circles;
- drill with drill bits;
- a hammer.
On the walls of the pre-layout should apply according to the drawing, so you do not estimate by eye or adjust the material in hand. The profile must be cut in advance and is numbered.
During assembly, it is desirable to resort to the assistance of a second person. He will perform a supporting, dirty work. Before starting work, should once again look at the drawing and check with him the marks on the wall.
Drawing not be removed far:
- Obvarka circuit to obtain a rectangle, which will be put stage.
- The base is constructed from channel bars 10 cm or profile pipe 10 by 10 cm. The tube gives less vibration during operation. When using the channel bar should be securely fixed to the floor, which reduces vibration.
- Pipes comprising the structure are cut so as to fit snugly to the support. On the lower and upper edges are welded platforms, which act as retainers.
- Once the guides are made, should be welded support frames, which are installed between the supports. Step between them should be been respected.
- Railing with decoration set last after the profile of the structure will be painted. Designated decoration installation are prepared in advance.
As mounted ladder half-pace (video)
Now I understand how to make a half-pace stairs with his hands using a metal profile or other building materials. When you work independently, you can save money, time and their own strength. profile design is different durability and practicality. Maintenance and care will be minimal. If there is no desire to work with metal, then you can create a wooden ladder half-pace. The main thing - to carry out the calculation and to make a good project correctly.
Half-pace stairs to the second floor (photo examples)