Finishing with plasterboard ceiling with his hands
Plasterboard ceiling closes curve Today drywall is probably the most common material. It is used for finishing the ceiling, and for the walls. Plasterboard is widely used because it is easy to install. Decorate the ceiling of plasterboard sheets is possible by means of wallpaper, decorative plaster or paint. Selection of a particular method will depend on the finishing of interior design and your individual preferences.
What is best to decorate the ceiling of plasterboard
The ceiling of plasterboard can be arranged in several layers, thus giving an unusual view of the room
The most common and easy-to-ceiling decoration gypsum board - painting. Using this method, you can experiment with the color gamut of the ceiling. Before you get started, please be paint and a roller.
It should be noted that it is desirable to produce staining using latex or acrylic paints. If you decide to use a matte color, do not forget to make a preliminary plaster and plastering surface.
When painting plasterboard ceiling note the following nuances:
- Before the start of staining is necessary to eliminate all coating defects. To do this, use a plaster solution.
- Drywall necessarily be treated by means of a primer.
- If you are using ink made of water-based, then a layer of putty must be thin.
coloring algorithm ceiling of plasterboard:
- First you need to filter the paint. To do this, use the usual tights made of nylon.
- Then apply a first coat of paint.
- Obmoknite cushion with a fur coat in the paint.
- Longitudinal motion paint the ceiling.
- Paint the ceiling plinths with a brush.
- After the paint is dry, move on to the next deposition layer.
What are the best options for finishing the ceiling plasterboard
Decorate the ceiling, you can use liquid wallpaper or plaster. These embodiments are less common. Decorative plaster is useful if the room in the style of a classic or minimalist. In other cases, it is recommended to use decorative plaster.
If you decide to glue the liquid wallpaper, be sure to carefully prepare the ceiling. To this should be applied to the surface of the plaster and primer. Also, do not forget to decorate the joints drywall sheets using acrylic primer.
Glue liquid wallpaper on the ceiling of plasterboard is necessary in the following sequence:
- Dilute the mixture liquid wallpaper.
- With the help of a gun put stuff on the ceiling surface.
- If in the process of nervousness there, they can be removed using a trowel.
ceiling trim algorithm using decorative plaster:
- First, the surface must be removed with the dust and dirt. Otherwise, it increases the risk of mold on the surface.
- After be engaged in preparing the mixture. To do this, use a screw.
- Then apply the plaster to the surface with a spatula. Remember that all movements should be smooth.
- If you want to give a decorative putty textured look, use a plastic float or a roller.
How to decorate the ceiling of plasterboard with their hands
Decorate the ceiling of plasterboard with their hands is very simple. To start, you need to prepare all the necessary tools. You will need a laser level, drill, hammer, handsaw and hammer. Also prepare materials for carcass manufacture and plasterboard.
Repair ceiling, start with the establishment of the main, load-bearing profiles. They - the key to the stability of the ceiling
First of all, you need to install the framework. It is recommended to attach the main profile of the carrier soffit. The profiles must be placed on different levels. Such a method is more reliable. If you do not want to use this method of setting the frame, you can arrange the profiles on the same level.
Finishing the ceiling drywall is done in this order:
- To mark the start of the ceiling. Decide on a place, which will host communications and wiring.
- Bring all the wires to the ceiling void. Do not forget to disconnect them.
- Then attach the guide profiles by means of dowels.
- Using a hacksaw frame members cut from a ceiling profiles.
- Then you need to install gypsum board on the frame. For tight fit products, use self-tapping screws.
- Next you need to perform a final finish using putty.
Advantages and disadvantages of the ceiling plasterboard
Drywall reduces the area of the room. This can be bad for a small room
Finishing the ceiling plasterboard has a number of features and benefits. It is worth noting that the number of advantages more than the disadvantages. That is why it is advisable to use plasterboard ceiling.
The advantages of plasterboard ceiling can be attributed:
- The ability to hide defects and surface irregularities.
- Install drywall constructions at the ceiling is easier than hanging paintings.
- It can be produced unusual illuminated when using a plasterboard structure.
- Low specific weight of the structure. Drywall sheets and metal frame do not result in an increased load on the ceiling.
- Finishing the ceiling using drywall allows you to design, which will have curved surfaces.
- Produce drywall finishing blades is possible by means of paint, putty or decorative wallpaper. With their help you experiment with the color gamut of the ceiling.
- Plasterboard has high hygroscopicity.
The most significant disadvantage of plasterboard ceilings - reducing the height of the room. That is why such designs impractical to use in the decoration of the premises with a small size. Further, gypsum boards can be deformed under the influence of moisture.
Finishing the ceiling plasterboard (video)
Plasterboard is a unique material. Use it to decorate the ceiling in no time. Such a construction is very strong and durable. In addition, gypsum board ceilings do not need special care. Design can be finished using a variety of materials. Suitable liquid wallpaper, plaster and conventional acrylics. When choosing a method of finishing guided by their own preferences.
Finishing the ceiling plasterboard (photo)