Finishing plastic paneled walls and ceilings: quickly and economically
Using the plastic panel, you can quickly and inexpensively make remontSovremennaya trim plastic panels ceilings and walls makes it possible to perform repairs quickly and reliably. Using a plastic trim ceiling can be aligned without much effort and cost, and a diverse selection of colors will help create a unique design that will complement the interior. Due to the simple installation system panels can be executed with their hands, following the instructions of professionals.
Finishing panels for ceilings: kinds of width and method of assembly
As a basis for the ceiling panels otelochnyh take polymeric materials with different additives. They allow the material to be both durable, flexible and easy. Stand finishing panels are quite cheap - this is another plus to the merits of this material.
Seamless panels provide a perfectly flat surface
Structure in the form of cells arranged along the perimeter and separated by partitions, makes the panel strong and sound insulation.
The length of the panels can vary, the thickness reaches 5 mm.
Types of panels in width:
- Molded (10 to 12.5 cm.);
- Stove panel (15 to 50 cm.);
- Sheet panel (80-200 cm.).
Having defined the choice of panels, it is necessary to decide which method of installation is most appropriate.
Types of panels by the method of installation:
- Seamless. It provides a perfectly flat surface. Installation involves some difficulties, so it is best to use the services of a qualified professional.
- With a seam. They are used if the ceiling is necessary to give volume. If the evenness of the joints can not save, to get help from special inserts. The price of panels will surprise its democratic character.
A variety of design allows the panels to experiment with color and surface of which may be matt or glossy.
Glossy panel perfectly expand space due to the reflection effect, therefore, suitable for the design of small rooms with low ceilings.
Decorative matt panel gives the interior decoration a feeling of coziness and comfort thanks to the harmonious interaction with lighting fixtures.
Is it possible to finish ceilings wall panels
Panels of today's construction market, astonishingly great choice. According to their purpose, they are divided into several types, each of which must be used for its intended purpose.
Wall panels are heavy, hard and solid structures
Types of panels:
- For walls. This type are more heavy, rigid and voluminous construction.
- Ceiling. The panels are light and fragile.
When installing panels on the ceiling it is important to be careful because the lightweight design can be damaged even at low pressure.
Finishing the ceiling must be done strictly panels of direct destinations, or repairs may have unintended consequences, most likely design will have to do again.
Ceiling panels are distinguished by different characteristics.
Differences ceiling panels:
- Coating type;
- Simulated material.
Some rooms, such as the bathroom, cause the use of additional mounting elements: waterproof glue and standard fasteners.
The advantages of the installation of plastic panels
Plastic panels have established themselves as quality finishing material for walls and ceilings in different types of buildings. They are easy to install, affordable, diverse in design. Due to its properties panel can be installed in areas with high humidity.
Plastic panels have established themselves as quality finishing material for walls and ceilings
Manufacturers of plastic panels, pay attention to their ability splicers. This allows you to create a surface that resembles high-grade surface finish with wooden planks. Some designs are aimed at giving the surface an integral and monolithic form.
In its composition, all plastic panels are similar, they differ in the way of the coating and color scheme.
The advantages of installing the panels:
- Resistant to moisture, corrosion, accumulation of condensate;
- Easy to clean;
- Does not absorb odors;
- Resistant to sunlight;
- Are available in the price;
- Light in weight;
- Easy to install;
- health harmless.
Installation of plastic panels - the ideal solution for low-cost, but high-quality repairs.
High-quality finish of the ceiling panels PVC with his own hands
When decorating PVC ceiling panels can do without the help of professionals. When making your own ceiling important to first study all the nuances of the installation of the panels, then you can proceed directly to the coating installation.
Plastic panels are ideal for finishing all kinds of rooms in the apartment
The choice of materials is important to pay attention to the quality of the panels. To the ceiling served for a long time, I had a beautiful appearance, it is necessary to choose the best quality and tested materials.
Plastic panels are ideal for finishing all kinds of rooms in the apartment.
- Run markup profile attachment points. It is best to use for this building level as the surface should be as horizontal.
- Attach a profile, tightly clutching his wall. It is important to ensure that did not happen the formation of cracks. CD attached to the user's profile already established cross-slats. This will be the basis for a panel made of PVC.
- To the bars located on the perimeter of the structure, to attach the plastic profile in the form of the letter L.
- Check, if given in the order of the communication system, as this is the last stage in which this can be done without detriment to the entire structure.
- Proceed to the installation design. Cut the plastic panels so that they coincide with the long roof surface. Panel insert in the L-profile, and attached by means of screws over the entire length. The other panel inserted into each other, to fix their rails.
- Be taken with full responsibility for the final panel assembly. It must be inserted in the L-bar, and then adjust the width of a remaining distance to the wall.
- To replace a metal mounting profile can be used pieces of wood. However, the use of wood in a humid environment may cause it to rot.
Long service life of plastic panels depends not only on the quality of the panels themselves, but also on the quality of performance of the installation
The use of high-quality plastic panels for finishing the ceiling will provide a long service life, which also depends on quality of the installation. Therefore, it is important to be confident in their abilities when mounting structure. And you can seek help from professionals.
Decorating the walls and ceiling of PVC panels (video)
Today, as trim popular to use plastic panels for walls and ceilings. They vary in texture coating, the content of polymeric materials and additives, color and design. However, even the highest quality panels can be purchased at a very affordable price. Quick and quality repairs will please owners of houses and apartments. Large selection of color palettes and textures allows you to experiment with the design of the ceiling, which will be a nice complement the overall style of the room.
Finishing plastic paneled walls and ceilings (photo)