Features of process of soundproofing ceiling
High-quality sound insulation prevents noise penetration into the room and at the same time creates a comfortable environment for prozhivaniyaZvukoizolyatsiya room is needed. Numerous reviews say that the quality of life in the apartment changed after it been established soundproofing. Sometimes it is simply better - for example, to soundproof from the neighbors, and in the new house this problem occurs often.
The importance of sound insulation, and can not speak - any doctor will tell you that lack of comfort in this sense will have an impact on sleep quality, and overall mental condition. How well you are protected in his apartment by extraneous sounds, such good will and your sleep, and mood. If the insulation in the room is not enough, the person is more prone to neuroses.
Inside per person affects several types of noise. Only high-quality sound insulation is able to reduce them to the minimum level
types of noise
- Air. This noise resulting from air vibrations which propagate powerful source. They are transmitted through the slots and crack and sometimes through the outlet.
- Structural. These noises occur under the mechanical action on the separation walls. This noise can be expected from the nailing, hauling furniture, drilling, heavy object falling on the floor surface.
In this case, the only effective sound insulation of ceilings, high-quality soundproofing in the room get rid of these problems.
Soundproofing a ceiling in the apartment: Acoustic suspended ceilings
This is the optimum system for sound absorption in the house. And such acoustic ceilings can make unevenness inconspicuous ceiling foundation. Well, it looks pretty impressive device.
Acoustic suspended ceilings aesthetically pleasing look, hide the shortcomings of the base and well protect the room from outside noise
Installation of the ceiling is simple:
- First the markup.
- Then the rails and suspension mounts the entire structure.
- In cells that are formed are stacked sound-absorbing slab and fireproof material which is moisture resistant. It absorbs sound in the room and reduces the echo. Variants of materials - glass fiber or mineral wool.
The process is simple and fast, so better system for soundproofing organization.
Sound insulation materials for ceilings: polystyrene or other raznvidnosti
Foam - a material that is used more often than others. He applied and insulation of the ceiling of a private house, and the ceiling of the apartment. This material is available.
But its effectiveness is highly questionable, in some cases, sound insulation is only getting worse. Fiberglass has a low density, so, too, will not be considered as an ideal sound insulator. Proper use of denser materials - the same mineral wool, which can be laid by hand.
Specialists say: only the combination of materials of different densities and different physical properties will provide sound insulation.
Varieties of acoustic insulation materials for ceilings (video)
Frame thermal acoustic insulation of ceilings
There is a skeleton, and have frameless acoustic technology.
Mounting on frame technology is carried out as follows:
- Sealant reload small cracks, holes and cracks in the ceiling through which potentially can enter the noise;
- Using the profile, mount the frame - in places of mounting frame used rubber gaskets. The distance between the hangers - two feet. The thickness of the cavity, which should be completed for soundproofing - from 50 to 150 cm;
- When the frame is ready, its shumoizoliruyushim hermetically fill material;
- Once the insulation is laid, the framework needs to close GCR (if soundproof ceiling in the bathroom, used gypsum fiber board).
The most common ceiling insulation scheme involves the use of framework
All the materials used must be quality certified. Mount the sound insulation needs at least two, useful stairs and ladders.
Frameless ceiling insulation technology
If you can not install the frame, use the frameless technology. Used in this case the foam or penoplex (based on polystyrene material).
Noise ceiling slabs of foam is carried out by frameless technology with a special glue
Sound insulation is performed in such a way:
- Thoroughly clean the ceiling, apply a primer on it, let the primer to dry;
- Glue material begins with the angle, the material is pressed tightly against the top. The adhesive is applied in the middle and on the edges of the panel, but not over the entire surface. The remaining pieces are stuck very tightly, without gaps.
- Fungi are installed after when all panels are secured. Place them in the corners and in the middle. Each panel takes 2-5 fungi.
- Well then carried out the installation of a film or tissue stretch ceiling.
Soundproofing thus takes from 12 to 24 mm in height, but the absorption rate is equal to 24 dB.
Special membrane for acoustic ceiling
Do not miss the sight of the modern soundproofing methods. Among them - the sound absorbing membrane. Make them of a flexible resilient polymer form - roll. Tape thickness is 3 mm, it will reduce the noise level by 26 dB.
Sound-absorbing membrane - the most modern material to eliminate noise
The thickness of the membrane is good because it is quite thin, which means that the noise reduction system will be fine.
Applied membrane and the walls for soundproofing. The polymer membrane is characterized by high durability and long service life. Sizes are small, and the weight of such a system is quite significant.
Cork insulation ceiling
Cork - an environmentally friendly material, it is made from the bark of cork oak. This material emits no fumes and no odor.
Cork sound insulation is not only characterized by high performance, but also does not require finishing ceiling finishes
It is believed that the cork sheet 1 cm 1.5 cm replace mineral wool. Compare it with hardwood floors, cork substitute as much as 10 cm of overlap and 70 cm brick masonry.
And this material:
- Excellent suppresses high-frequency sounds;
- It has a sound absorption coefficient of 0.85;
- Available material in roll, ribbon thickness is only a few mm;
- But let not only rolls, but also more thick cork boards;
- The greatest effect of noise isolation can be achieved by using sheets of tube 3 cm thick.
Recommends using soundproofing sheets of lesser thickness, they need only be laid in several layers.
What other materials are used for soundproofing
The fight against excess noise in an apartment paid much attention, at least, so you can say, visit a specialty store. even liquid soundproofing possible today. There is a panel in which the self-adhesive side, which greatly simplifies the installation process.
The rolled materials or the plate may be used as a soundproofing
Materials for sound insulation:
- Izolon. So we call the roll of polyethylene foam. Most often used for sound insulation of walls, protecting the walls from impact noise.
- Penoterm. But he is used to a greater extent for soundproofing floor.
- Izoteks. This plate, which made of soft fiberboard, because the origin of such material environmental. With certainty we can say that it protects against noise any surface.
- Izoplat. This fiber slab of softwood trees, made without adding the glue and other chemical additives. Material is considered a good sound insulator for almost all surfaces.
An important point - when insulation is often allowed common mistakes. For example, choosing a material that does not meet the specified objectives. There are materials that absorb only shock noise, and there are - absorbing air only types of noise.
Often noise sources are elements of utilities, such as pipes and ducts. They also need to be isolated. And do not forget about the windows, they are also sources of noise. Because the windows should be sealed and double-glazed windows have three.
Soundproofing a ceiling (video)
Choosing a sound-insulating material, give preference to natural materials. Such as is now the priority of curtains linen, furniture made of wood, plasterboard, and shumoizolyatory should be as environmentally friendly.