Design small bedroom 9 sq. m: photo and 5 basic rules
For registration bedroom small size is necessary to use design techniques to visually enlarge the space komnatyBolshinstvo apartments in homes that were built in the last century, are not a large area. As a rule, Khrushchev sleeping room has a 9 m2 and 10 m2. Repair bedrooms of this size takes a lot of time, but wisely and beautifully arrange such a small room not an easy task. Bedroom - it's very intimate room, and must take into account its direct mission at interior design. To sleep was full, and joyful awakening, the overall interior room should be easily and naturally.
Interior bedroom 9 sq. m: photo, interesting ideas
A good guide is the actual photos are already equipped rooms in the bedrooms the world of design. Among the thousands of copies you can see the general trend, it is a lot of space and light. Interior small bedroom is created on the principle of visual expansion space.
Thanks to the simple reception of the game of colors of the walls and correct placement of furniture, a bedroom with a small area may look big and wide.
Textiles in the interior of a bedroom in the form of bed linen, blankets, capes is an important element in building the image of the room
Also on the photos you can see a major role with elaborate textiles. Blankets, pillows and other accessories must be combined with the general way of the room. It makes textiles room warm and cozy. Of furniture in the room with a little footage, enough to put a comfortable bed and two bedside tables. Do not get too clutter up the space of excess furniture, this creates a heavy atmosphere, which affects mood owners. You can develop your own bedroom design is small in size. By applying a little imagination combined with the necessary knowledge, a room in an old apartment is able to tune up with new colors.
Modern design bedroom 9 sq. m, photos
The modern design of the small bedroom is presented in the style of minimalism, hi-tech and classic. All of these styles combines a lot of light, neutral colors of the walls, the minimum amount of furniture and plenty of space. Designers decorate the room strictly in one style, or connect together several similarities between them. For example, high-tech style fits well with the minimalism.
The room will be dominated by gray neutral shades and straight lines of furniture. From furniture to be just a bed, dresser and a small closet.
In a classic style bedroom it looks more refined and rich. Combining classic and art deco style can get a truly exquisite design. Well in a small bedroom of this design will look bright wall on which to hang a large painting in the original frame.
For window decorations in a small bedroom suitable light and elegant Roman shades, as they are compact and do not take up a lot of space
The bed is the main subject of the bedroom and its design should be consistent with the chosen style. For small square meters is best to choose the bed is not massive. Fit the bed, which made in a minimalist style. Also, designers recommend wrought-iron beds. Their fine lines give the bedroom charm.
The windows are also very important in modern design rooms. It is best for small rooms to use roman blinds. Due to the design of these curtains is increased space and a window sill can be used as a shelf for storing necessary items. To properly arrange the room 9 m2 use the minimum amount of furniture and accessories. The bedroom should be enough space to move around.
Disposition bedroom 9 sq. m .: photos and tips
Rooms with extra footage not differ in their layout. Such a bedroom may be two variations square and rectangular. Room layout plays an important role in product design. It is necessary to take into account all the nuances of the location of windows and doors. It is also necessary to choose the finishing materials properly.
Most important in the design of a small bedroom, is to leave enough space for the free movement and functional use of space.
To a small bedroom seem more voluminous, it is necessary to use lamps or floor lamps with soft diffused light
It is necessary to arrange the room so that visually it seem much larger. This is no easy task. Fulfillment of its demands non-standard solutions and smart color choices.
To solve this challenge, you must:
- Proper organization of lighting. Designers recommend light in small rooms distributed around the perimeter, and not, as usual, in the center. Thanks to the proper distribution of light ceiling will seem higher and the space will be much more.
- Proper use of finishing materials. In a room with low ceilings, do not use the ceilings, as they are when setting the amount of space taken up. Suspended ceilings in a small space will create pressure. It is best to use the materials from which you can create a two-tier structure. Such ceilings create more space. In the extreme case, you can use a bright paint.
- Proper flooring. For small rooms is better to use a laminate of warm, dark tones. The combination of dark floor and bright walls always makes the room more three-dimensional. But the use of a dark carpet is able to visually reduce the space by absorbing light.
- The color of the walls is better to choose light colors warm or cold, it all depends on the location of the windows. If the windows face south, you need to apply cool colors. This technique refreshes the room, making it cooler in the hot summer days.
- Properly arrange the room. Furniture for a small bedroom should be compact and functional, and its location should not hamper the movement.
Cunning tricks to increase the space
Many designers have long since learned to visually expand the space of small rooms.
To visually increase the space of a small bedroom can be used as separate mirrors, and an entire wall of the mirror or laminated panels
Techniques are fairly simple to use and available to everyone:
- Increase the space can be achieved through the windows. If you allow the architecture, it is possible to replace the small windows on the larger. Today window manufacturers offer a variety of models that allow to enter the room plenty of natural light, making the room much more.
- Add in the room longer glossy and reflective surfaces. This technique is called mirror symmetry. Helps to project design elements in the opposite direction, making the room a stylish and visually spacious.
- Adding bright accents helps visually wash room boundaries. For example, bright textiles and original furnishings with colored accents will make the room much more interesting.
- Window decoration self-colored curtains can increase the room height. In this case, the curtains are mounted on the ceiling cornice and hanging to the floor. Vertical folds on the curtains extend space.
- You can also end a wall painted in a darker color than the rest. This method helps to make the long room more bulk.
Best furniture for small room
In the room with small meters it is very difficult to arrange all the necessary furniture. Priorities should arrange for this reason. The main piece of furniture is the bed. Manufacturers offer small rooms bed-transformers. This modern models are quite comfortable and functional. They are divided into several types.
Furniture for a small bedroom should be compact and multi-functional - without unnecessary decorative elements
Some beds have a function not just for sleeping, but also for the storage of any items.
These models are equipped with a special lifting gear. This mechanism allows the bed to raise the basic platform, beneath which are built niches. There are also pull-out storage system. The second type of bed is designed for quick collecting bed. The design of the lifting mechanism is attached to a cabinet in which the bed can be folded and free space if necessary.
Also, designers recommend not to clutter the room closet. For storing clothes and linen can use the narrow and high mezzanines, which are located from floor to ceiling. Also, to save space, you can install a special rack for hangers that looks quite original. On the walls you can hang a variety of shelves made of wood or build them from gipsakortona.
Lighting - the main attribute of a small bedroom
The bedroom must be several types of lighting. We need a bright light, dim and day. For small rooms is preferable to mount spotlights all over the ceiling.
Zakarniznaya ceiling lights LED ribbon harmoniously complement basic lighting, create an atmosphere of peace and comfort in the bedroom
This way not only to give more light, but also saves owners from the sad chandelier in the middle of the ceiling.
It is best to install the devices of illumination with a sensor control of light intensity. In the recreation area can be installed wall lights lamp or two shelves. For children set lamp, which consumes a small amount of power and can burn all night. Instead, wall lights and floor lamps can be placed a beautiful floor lamp that will be one of the bright accents.
For a romantic mood you can use LED meter tape. You can still use the backlight on the shelves, which are located above the bed. design stores sell sets of lighting, it eliminates the search for the same style of lighting fixtures.
In conclusion, any repairs required room decoration accessories. especially do not clear up in a small room, but despite this, the small elements must still be present. It may be a picture, a photo-frames on the walls, beautiful pots of flowers. Also you can use to decorate decorative pillows bright colors.
Harmonious design small bedroom (video)
If everything is properly thought through and planned, the small room is able to acquire a very cozy feel. Making use of the tips and tricks of famous designers, you can own hands to equip a room in which it will be pleasant to spend time sleeping, or just relax.
Design small bedroom 9 sq. m (interior photo)