Design 2017: 6 fashion swags for the hall, photos
Creative pelmets not only decorate your window, but also make more original curtains and komnatuModnye trends in decorating the windows are changed every year. Designers are coming up with new window design using a variety of fabrics and shapes. One of the decorative elements is pelmet. Initially, it was used to conceal unsightly walls or rails. Today pelmets may be mentioned works of art, which can supplement the curtains and can be used as an independent decorative element. Pelmets for room design photos 2017 opens up new possibilities in interior design.
Pelmet - a decorative element that has only an aesthetic burden. His sew from a wide variety of fabric, decorated with a wide variety of elements.
Pelmets are both simple and complex, but regardless of the type, they are great to decorate your room
Beauty lambrequin depends on the professionalism of the designer and seamstress. The experienced designers, the better he can embody the idea of pelmet, which harmoniously fit into the interior. By seamstresses depends beautiful rendition of ideas, any mistake can lead to tragic consequences.
Pelmets can be simple or complex. Sophisticated pelmet will not necessarily look nice. It all depends on whether it is properly matched to the overall style of the interior.
Pelmet made of a dense type of tissue that is subjected to further processing interlining. After that, pull the fabric over a frame of wood. Pelmet can have a variety of forms.
Hard type swags give your interior richness, since it is made from rough fabrics
Elegant pelmet, which looks very nice in the room. Such pelmet sewed of a light fabric that allows you to perform a variety of kinds of draperies. In 2017, the fashion trend is lush and simple drape ribbons, teeth and brushes. Species soft pelmet exist a great many - dzhabot, tie, SMAD, chill casting, socket, etc. puffs.
Soft pelmets give the room comfort and peace of mind, because they are sewn from light material
Model returns its leading position in 2017. Pelmet made of hard and soft tissue types, harmoniously combining them with each other. Large choice of fabrics allows designers to experiment with texture and shapes swags. When ordering a pelmet designers take into account the preferences of the client, the style of their interior, so this pelmet will be unique and not similar to any other.
There is also a style where both types of pelmets are used for a variety of interiors
Popular trends swags 2017
Fashion changes every year. Some of the trends remain the same, something comes back from the fashion or the season before last years, there is something very innovative.
When choosing a fashionable kinds of swags and fabric to them, it is important not only to follow the fashion. But also take into account its adaption to the interior. Even the most beautiful and fashionable pelmet can sometimes spoil the look of the entire room.
Fashion trends in 2017 are filled with a variety of choices and original combinations of fabrics and colors.
When selecting new products swags must be considered and the interior design of the room
Popular trends in 2017:
- Hard pelmet with curtains. The fashion simple pelmet, no pretentious decor and shapes. Best of all pelmet looks in a single color, decorated with simple geometric patterns or stripes. Classic style perfectly complement the pelmet made of fabric, decorated with monograms and Damascus.
- Fabrics chameleon. Pelmets and curtains sewn from such kinds of fabrics, which are able to change its color depending on the lighting in the room.
- Floral ornament on the fabric. In the fashion images of plants of all kinds, from large flowers up whimsically curved stems and small flowers. This trend does not lose its popularity for several years, which indicates a successful decorative solutions.
- In vogue combination of shiny and matt tissue types. This combination can be attributed to the classical form of decoration.
- In fashion pelmets, richly decorated with beads or sequins. This makes the interior pelmet luxurious and rich.
- Openwork pelmets won the love of designers and consumers in 2017. They give an atmosphere of tenderness and mystery.
When choosing a fashionable pelmet must first consult with the designer. A variety of suggestions can be confusing, confuse the customer. Since pelmet thing is not cheap, it is better not to hurry with the choice, and carefully evaluate each of the proposed options.
Tips for proper interior decoration in the room
Choosing pelmet - a serious step. Pelmet not only decorates the window, it has the ability to change the entire atmosphere in the interior.
A wrong size and shape of the pelmet can significantly harm the whole style of the room.
Designers have prepared a series of tips to help you not to miscalculate with the choice of the correct size, shape and type of fabric for interiors in different types of living.
When choosing a pelmet must take into account the width and length, as well as the overall design of the room
Tips for a harmonious selection:
- In the small living room you can not hang a pelmet with intricate lush drapery, decorated with numerous folds. This type pelmet visually narrows the room, it will lower the ceiling.
- It is important to correctly determine the size of pelmet. The depth of his sagging should not be more than 1/6 of the distance from the eaves to the ground.
- The fabric from which sew pelmet should be combined with the interior. If you expect a game of contrasting colors, it is important to remember that color pelmet should be repeated in the interior details.
Properly selected pelmet complement the interior, make it unique and original. When selecting and tailoring pelmet is important to remember that it is often not hang on for one season, so it's important to be a visionary in the selection of fashion trends.
Pelmets the room: pictures, news 2017
This season, pelmets and curtains can be presented in various color shades. So the atmosphere was not boring and dull, designers are advised to sew pelmets and tulle of different colored fabrics.
For room ideal composition it is to use light colors as the background color tones - as the center of the composition.
In 2017, there is a wide selection of fabrics that can be beautifully combined with each other.
For the hall should be selected light pelmets for background and dark foreground
Examples of combinations of fashion in 2017:
- Using a two-color pelmet. One color duplicates basis. Use tulle matte color with discreet pattern. Additionally pelmet can be decorated with SMAD and frill. This will make the atmosphere in the room a solemn holiday.
- Use for sewing tulle swags and fabrics with bright and warm colors.
- Window Dressing short tulle, long curtains and lambrequins give the room a kind of masterpiece.
Before sewing curtains and pelmets draw a sketch. It can draw on their own, but it is better to seek help from professional designers.
Modern pelmets for the hall: how to make the right choice
When choosing modern models it is important to take into account the style in the interior premises. Pelmet must not violate the overall balance, otherwise the room was disharmony.
When choosing a pelmet and curtains is important to pay attention to the colors and textures to choose from fabric.
Cloth pelmet curtains and can be either identical or different. The main thing - to observe the rules of harmony.
For the interior of the hall need to correctly choose pelmets, so as not to disturb his general style
What rules should be observed:
- Harmonious color combination;
- Harmonious combination texture fabric;
- Harmonious proportions compliance.
If you perform these simple rules, the interior becomes a work of art.
Swags Design 2017 (video)
Trends in 2017 provide ample opportunities in the selection of fabrics, colors and designs for sewing lambrequin. Pelmet in 2017 can be simple, not overloaded with decorative elements. A can become a real design masterpiece, richly decorated with sequins and beads. The main thing when choosing a pelmet - to take into account the overall style of the interior, its harmonious blend with it and curtains.
Pelmets for the hall (photo)