Decorative panels made of natural materials: 5 Creative Ideas
Panels made of natural materials can decorate any interior, bringing him something extraordinary and unusual zagadochnoeKrasivye and panels can be made from what is under our feet. It is a variety of stones, twigs, pieces of glass, shells, etc. But all that, what we usually do not pay attention. But with a great desire and ingenuity of these ordinary things, you can create an amazing mural of great beauty.
Decorative panels made of natural materials with their own hands
What are these panels from natural materials? This is perhaps the most interesting and unusual compositions, which are made from the materials given to us by nature.
- Panels from grains and cereals with the addition of coffee beans has the form of this pattern, wherein the color palette is very diverse. Such a pattern is perfect for any room.
- Panels of coffee beans. For the background of such compositions are often used meshkovituyu tissue and burn. Coffee panels rational place in the recreation room or the kitchen. The smell of coffee helps to relax and relieve tension.
- Panels made of seashells. Interesting and cheap alternative to dilute the atmosphere in the bathroom. And do not even tinkering of these various figures. Simply and amazing looks completely filled a square base some shells of different sizes.
- Panels made of stones. In this case, the process is a bit complicated. Typically such panel is selected pebbles from which to spread the mosaic.
- Panel saw cut from trees. Very interesting and uncomplicated option to decorate the hall of the house. Often these panels make big sizes. Spilite combine the same length but different diameters.
This is not the whole list of possible panels made of natural materials.
Materials and manufacturing technology panel depends on the desire and imagination
Interesting panels can be made from the leaves of the trees, carrying out their entire chic bouquets.
Doing their own hands: panels made of natural materials
Consider creating a decorative panel of millet. As the figure will be fantastic character "Pinocchio" on the lawn under a tree. This panel fits perfectly into the interior of a child's room, and for good assistants will be kids. This exciting experience they will love.
- 0.5 cups millet;
- Gouache paint, pencil and brush;
- Used tea leaves with tea bags;
- A small plate of plywood;
- Wooden skewers;
- PVA glue;
- A small light-colored fabric segment;
- Sand and small pebbles;
- Artificial greenery and flowers;
- Dry leaves;
- Clear nail polish.
Creating a panel made of natural materials will give you incredible emotions of joy
To begin well obtyanut foundation cloth made of plywood and glue it. Wait until the glue dries. Then, create a drawing pencil and the contour of Pinocchio Apply a thin thread of PVA glue. Then using skewers lay tightly chain millet seeds strictly for one widget. Give contour to dry, and then paint the it in pencil, making it more expressive. Next, a thin layer of fill entire drawing millet inside. The tree on the lawn cover gruel of tea and glue, this mass is very similar to the present bark. Then gouache dorisovyvat tree branches, background panels, sand and birds, as well as our Coloring Pinocchio. After drying decorate a panel of artificial grass, flowers and sand, and wood glue dried leaves. It remains only to apply several layers of clear lacquer. All work is completed. Decorative panel "Pinocchio" on the lawn ready.
Apply pattern on a substrate by using the copy paper, in which case the image will be more accurate and expressive.
Winter panel with their hands from a natural material: a master class
At the word winter, as soon as there is an association with white snow and frosty nights. It is therefore logical to depict panels street with houses, of which pipes swirling smoke.
For winter operation panel will need:
- PVA glue;
- Silicate glue with a sharp nose;
In the production of panels of winter with their hands do not need to hurry up and to work out every detail
Production of the panel will begin with the preparation of the base. Dilute PVA glue with a little water and glue paper to plywood, a little wrapping edge on the other side of the plank. We wait until the surface is dry. Further, the same diluted glue completely cover the base and carefully sprinkle it with semolina. After drying paint the semolina gouache blue. Then in pencil apply our approximate the contours of our streets, homes, a pair of fur-trees and moon on the sky. After taking silicate glue and gently hold circuit element and the coat with its inside. Here we take the cotton wool and glue it with a thin layer, and with the help of skewers align the boundaries of the elements so that they are clear. Thus creating the effect of the white snow in moonlight night. Garnish with a standard panel can be rice or small stones, coloring it with silver.
It is very important to all the elements of a panel to carry out alternately, the adhesive did not have time to dry.
How to collect Christmas panels made of natural materials with their own hands
In the New Year's holidays can be very useful as gifts are ideal panels. Huge selection of items from natural materials for creative work can be found at home, and the imagination and the ability to transform the simple things in a fabulous product panels will transform beyond recognition. As a pattern for the panel can be used absolutely any winter theme. It is easy to draw a Christmas tree from the cones, decorated with bright toys.
To work it is necessary:
- Tight A3 sheet of cardboard;
- Glue gun;
- Gouache and brush;
- Fir cones;
- Pasta of different shapes;
- Branch ate;
- Coffee beans;
- Shell pistachios;
- Whole egg shell quail - 3 pcs;
To prepare the necessary material can safely get to work. Apply pencil drawing originally optional, the main elements of the glue evenly and do not hurry.
Making New Year's panels with their own hands is not difficult, but a bit of patience and perseverance is still needed
- Cover gouache background cardboard;
- Parse fir cones on the feathers and sticking them on the center of the sheet, starting from the top and further forming tiers branches;
- Above the chain pea tree sticking a garland;
- Next panels decorate with coffee beans - toys on the Christmas tree, pasta - as a star at the top of the head and on the general background of snowflakes;
- Paint the tree green and pasta in white.
Further it is necessary to make small lumps. To do this, turn next to each other sticking on eggshells pistachios. Then place two small sprigs of spruce in the upper right corner of the panel, and the homemade cones at their center.
Christmas frame panel may be made of wool layer, the same christmas tree of cones of small size, shells or flat stones.
So all the work New Year panels made of natural materials ready.
Production of panels made of natural materials (video)
Decorate their homes using panels made of natural materials is very simple. Such materials symbolize harmony and unity with nature. To involve quite real all the members of the family, because of the occupation so interesting is the common cause unites creativity. In the end, you can create a quite original panels, which is comparable to those that are sold in the store. But items hand made doubly priceless!
Panels made of natural materials (photos)