Create a ceiling in the corridor of plasterboard: photos, as an incentive for action
Ceilings made of plasterboard - it is a great option to give the corridor a modern vidZabluzhdenie that the corridor does not require any design refinements in the repair, so ingrained in the minds that do not even try to include in the interior of the hall "flavor". It's time to break stereotypes and create amazing layered design ceiling in the hall with the help of drywall sheets - the most common material.
Spectacular ceilings of plasterboard in the hallway
What do you think, what room it is the hallmark of your home and talk about your aesthetic tastes? Living room, dining room or office? The long-awaited "meeting" streets and houses takes place in the corridor. It is here that the impression of the house as a whole and in particular the taste of the owners. Often the ceiling can define a unique style in the design of the corridor. Using multi-level ceilings in the hallway of plasterboard allow zoning the space, create a unique lighting and unusual colors.
Modern multi-level ceilings visually expand the hallway, and create a maximum level of illumination
Design options ceiling in the hallway with the help of gypsum boards in abundance. But only you can decide what kind of mood will give guests the corridor occupants.
Hallway should be as comfortable and well-lit. It is only necessary to aim to examine the photo has embodied the ideas and make a reality of their ideas at the same time correcting the corridor space.
Most of the apartments can not boast high ceilings. But, nevertheless, although suspended structures take part of the height, but still considered to be one of the most successful of the ceiling decoration materials in the hallway.
Plaster ceilings of other species has a number of advantages.
With the ceiling of plasterboard can successfully hide defects ceilings
- Ability to hide defects in the underlying ceiling;
- Simplicity and comfort of the suspension mounting structure;
- Affordable cost of material and installation works;
- An opportunity to give the design a hallway original and exclusive tone.
These are just the main advantages of plasterboard ceiling. On the pros of this finishing material and work with him, you can talk endlessly. But it's time to go directly to the design of your hallway.
The exclusive design of the ceiling in the hallway of plasterboard
hall design has always been the stumbling block of flavors and a subject of controversy in the selection of finishing materials. Conveniently, if the spacious corridor, and high ceilings. But not all the hosts can boast similar specifications business card at home.
Most apartments corridor is narrow and long, often with a low ceiling. With proper design of the ceiling is possible to visually change the space of the hall. One needs only to determine the structure and design of related decoration.
Properly selected design of the ceiling is able to give the corridor a sophisticated look
Remember, only strict adherence to design guidelines will help you achieve the desired result!
- If you mount a multilevel system of drywall in a narrow hallway, try to stick with clear lines;
- Visually expand the space of the recessed rectangular or square ceiling level;
- Several regular geometric decorative elements visually move apart walls hallway;
- It will help to expand the space of the corridor selection of colors with bright and warm colors;
- An abundance of additional fixtures will give a feeling of lightness and airiness;
- Using mirrors will increase the height of the ceiling.
Using ceiling light colors and mirrors visually increase the space of the corridor
These are just some of the design tips that will help you create an elegant and stylish hall. It would seem that it is impossible to use the so simple and unsophisticated techniques to drastically transform the room. But thanks to them, even the smallest corridor change dramatically and will play completely different colors if you are just slightly modified the ceiling and add spotlights.
We do plasterboard ceilings in the hallway with his hands
Corridor can be considered the face of the house. His finishing has a threshold sets the mood of the guests and the hosts. But in the repair of a large part of the money goes to pay for services to artists. But you can save. Wallpaper paste over the corridor and collect plasterboard can be their own hands. This requires basic skills in skill and patience.
Before you begin to build a plasterboard ceiling construction, check that all the materials and tools you have available and sufficient, so you do not have to interrupt the fascinating creative process.
Since the installation of the ceiling drywall does not require the use of special equipment, if necessary, it can be done with their own hands
Instructions step by step
- Apply markup using laser level. At a distance of 10 cm from the basic overlapping fix the wall profile;
- Dimensions margins are directly dependent on the location of lighting fixtures and systems engineering;
- Longitudinal anchoring profiles in the region of 50-60 cm .;
- Make hangers over the ceiling profile and secure the anchor. Fasten the rails;
All of these actions require maximum concentration and precision in measurements and actions.
Now, when made basic ceiling frame, we proceed to the final stage of installation of the ceiling:
- We conduct all necessary communications to the ceiling even before coming to fix all of the GCR;
- Process sheets of drywall primer. This will provide an excellent waterproofing, as well as ensure a snug joints;
- Leave imperceptible gap from the ceiling to the ceiling wall to prevent deformation under the influence of heat;
- Secure sheets, observing the checkerboard pattern;
- Make holes for light fixtures and utilities.
When ceiling mounted, it remains primed putty, add color and decorative elements. Spectacular plasterboard with their hands ready!
Plasterboard ceilings in the hallway with his hands (video)
The obvious plus and minus at the same time in the repair of the corridor that he had done in the last resort, when all other finishing work on the house for repairs zaversheny.Poetomu corridor often has neither the strength nor the means.
But the hall can tell a lot about you and your lifestyle, habits and taste. Therefore, pay attention to the corridor a little more than usual. For example, multilevel plasterboard with various decorative elements and built-in illumination will produce obvious effect on the visitors.
Multilevel ceilings plasterboard advantageous to look not only in large spaces, but in the hallway
Trey ceilings with rapid changes in altitude or smooth lines, built-in lighting and unusual color schemes give the hall an extra volume and change the standard corridor beyond recognition.
The complexity and quirkiness forms of ceiling structures is governed solely by your imagination and adjusted designer experience.
Do not be afraid to experiment with finishing materials and boldly use the ceiling original shape and color.
Plasterboard not only transforms the interior hallway, but also very practical. This material is water resistance, has a high sound insulation and fire resistance. Due to these qualities, your new design drywall ceiling will cause the admiration of visitors and please look for decades.
The ceiling in the hallway of plasterboard (photo)