Corner living room furniture: 8 core advantages
Corner living room furniture is not only fill empty corners, but also enable efficient use of the surrounding prostranstvoUglovaya furniture for the living room is a great option for large spaces. Too little furniture will make finding a room burdensome and excessively transformed - it is easy to break. Common sense and an understanding of the ultimate goal - the key to a reasonable shopping and a comfortable life. Help in this simple design recommendations.
Corner living room furniture: the benefits
As mentioned earlier, the angular furniture saves much needed indoor space. parts of the room until the mid-nineties of the last century were considered "dead." In practice, this meant that the interior of the standard Khrushchev can not be used fully. Thanks to the development of design and technical solutions, the consumer the opportunity to make use of every centimeter of space.
The most common example of ergonomic use of space in a small living room, is the following:
- Use of a sofa with a folding table;
- Table with a shelf for a mini-bar;
- Sofa, which is stored in the bottom of the bed linen;
- Functional angular wall.
Rastavlennye correct angular furniture in the living room can become a beautiful delimiter room into separate zones
Obvious "plus", for example, a corner of the sofa, is its ability to change its size. When assembled, it allows you to comfortably sit 3-4 people. Once the guests are gone, beautiful furniture turns into a spacious bed. If desired, you can choose a sofa with built-in drawers for storage. Their number is entirely dependent on your needs.
Another advantage - the ease of maintenance. If the contract furniture purchased in the official store, the period of its operation is guaranteed for 15-20 years. The main thing - time to carry out a routine inspection. If the furniture is selected in accordance with the prevailing degree of illumination and the colors of the room, each station in the living room will be loaded optimally.
Corner upholstered furniture for the hall: photos and tips on choosing
Buying power of persuasion of the seller or the advertising promises - a common mistake buyers. You must start with an examination room settings, where it is planned to hold an interior upgrade. Correct the prevailing geometry - an opportunity not to be mistaken with the choice. For rooms stretched along the windows, upholstered furniture chosen pastel colors. If it's a parallelepiped, which culminates with the window, it is better to take the lighter shades.
Simple pillows and comfortable seating in the corner living room furniture can be assembled in any configuration
Furniture options can be considered due to the thematic picture, however, the designers make a number of reservations:
- The predominant material in the corner of furniture is chosen taking into account the estimated operating conditions. If the cupboard standing in the room where there are minors or pets, it is best to abandon the plastic or glass;
- In a small room, where most of the day the sun dominates, should not be genuine leather. Sofas made of this material quickly burn out. Preference should be given artificial materials;
- If you need a rack, it is recommended to choose a high, rather than a variant. Particular attention is drawn to the material from which it is made.
It is necessary to abandon the purchase, if the model is 65% or more of wood. This material is sensitive to changes in humidity and temperature levels.
That dictates fashion: corner room furniture in a modern style
The first process of selection of furniture starts with a corner wall. In what style it will decide the owner of the apartment. Only it must be remembered that all the parts are selected in the same manner. Otherwise, the "polyphony" will not benefit. If necessary, the angular wall can be bought in a traditional or modular version. If the first involves the monolithic design, the modular wall is easy to transform at will. A similar feature is a modular sofa.
The main feature of a corner wall - capacity and practicality
It is necessary to understand their functional differences:
- Enclosure wall - has a large section for placing garments. Cabinets and drawers shelves are characterized by different parameters. With this easy to store everything you need in a design.
- Modular wall - has no section for clothing, and is also characterized by its parameters identical sections. When this model is lighter housing fellow and is more durable. That is why it is used for window dressing.
Regardless of the preferred option, designers are advised not to buy ready-made option, and make furniture to order. In this case, cabinet or modular furniture fit into the interior.
Furniture for the room corner: particular care
It is a mistake to think that the purchase and installation of a corner cabinet, wall and sofa completes the process. As soon as the set was in assembled form, it is necessary to regularly check its performance. First of all it concerns the transformation mechanisms. Every six months, check for wear and mechanical damage. If none is found, then no harm will lubricate them with oil for metal moving parts.
Using nonprofessional means in the care furniture adversely affect the quality of the coating
Maintaining sanitary conditions - the recommendation is important, not only for humans but also for furniture.
To a beautiful wall or cabinet continued for a long time to please the eye, do you need the following:
- Avoid the use of aggressive cleaning agents based on chlorine or alkali.
- If sofas are covered with natural leather, in the store to buy a special tool.
- In the modern interior is often use synthetic materials that imitate natural ones. To maintain their purity should carefully read the instructions.
Furniture with wall corner closet to the living room (video)
Proper use of the angular furniture in the room - the key to sustainable zoning of each unit area in the living room. That is why before going to the store you need to learn important from a functional and aesthetic point of view parameters: size, color, and the prevailing degree of illumination. Do not forget that you need to take care of the furniture properly. In this case the owner does not need a long time to think about buying a new one.
Corner living room furniture in a modern style (photos)