Convenient plasterboard partitions with door: 4 design phase
To use plasterboard partitions divide the room into two parts, you must install the whole door polotnoEsli using plasterboard partitions made no zoning area and dividing it into two parts, you will need to install the door leaf. In this way, decorate the room in open-plan apartments or private homes. It is worth noting that with this redevelopment will not need to obtain permission from the BTI, neighbors consent, approved by the Housing Authority project. In addition, it is not necessary to plaster the wall and align them. Gypsum fabric smooth and flat, allowing you to make perfect wall without the slightest defect. Often such partitions allow separate place to relax from the work area, and vice versa.
Plasterboard partitions with their own hands with a door
The partition of the GCR with or without door it must begin with a preparatory phase.
Its essence is:
- The formation of the project, according to which performance of work will be carried out;
- Determining the location of the construction space;
- Preparing a workspace;
- Supplying material.
Road marking is necessary to prepare tools: pencil, string and plumb line
Road marking on the floor and walls can use a regular string, a pencil and a plumb line. On the floor will be placed guide profiles, which are the foundation walls.
It is worth remembering that the planned installation of the door and should be routed to the intended profile of the door opening. accommodation option the door frame can be different, for example, in the center of the design, or the edge of a wall or a window. In this there is no limit. Opening in the design for the door should not be several mm longer than the box. It is required to carry out competent installation.
How to make a partition of the drywall to the door
Done by hand partition of the drywall sheets and the metallic frame is realistic, but sometimes there are difficulties in mounting the door. If the approach to the right side of repair, it is possible to eliminate such moments.
Rack Mounting profile for the partition with the opening should begin not from the door frame, and to try to ensure its contiguity to the entire construction area
- Installing rack profile with a reinforced rib;
- Formation of the partition so that it was the most durable;
- Selecting only quality materials.
In the preparation you need:
- Reserved by the necessary number of plasterboard;
- Purchase metal profile, carefully with a margin;
- To buy cladding aluminum profiles.
Dividing wall with the door opening is required, as mentioned previously, includes a rack profile, wherein it should be located not only at the door frame, but also the whole structure area. Profile thus set in a conventional manner by means of screws, and is reinforced by a rod 80 mm in width. Above the door assembly requires a special bridge which will serve as the upper base of the door frame. You can also install a reinforced beam profile in addition to stiffness, it is a vertical manner. Thus the frame will be formed in the shape of the letter U, which makes the door frame steady, strong and durable.
The door in the wall of plasterboard
Installation of the door frame in the partition of the plasterboard and the metal frame is made gradually.
The installation of the door frame in a partition can be performed personally for reasons of economy, but it is better, if the implementation of the task will be engaged professionals
- Is the box to the door. At present, the choice of material is huge, as you can choose the plastic web, made of natural wood or imitation.
- Between the frame and the opening must be a gap of a few mm.
- At the time of installation of the product on the door frame should not be humidified, since after the installation it may crack from dryness, swell or vice versa, depending on the material quality.
- The box is mounted and assembled in the same moment held plunge loops.
- The process requires maximum accuracy and thoroughness, and therefore if there is no necessary tools or experience, it is better to entrust it to a professional.
- Once the door is installed, the required alignment through pre-arranged wedges.
- Next mount the door held. Pull it off the anchors, which are securely fastened to the door frame profiles and will securely fix it in the opening.
- Previously openings left between the profile and the door box is filled with a special construction with foam. It is worth remembering that this material tends to expand when dried and therefore do not need to overdo it with the application. The consequences can be far not the most pleasant, and it threatens to warp the door frame, which not only require a repeat of the works, but also the possibility of buying a new door. It is possible to eliminate, if you install a spacer in the box before filling the opening with foam.
- While dry foam, prepared by the door itself. Namely, set loops, lock and handle. Mounting fittings carried by the screwdriver and screws for wood. Loops are installed with a space from the edge of the door 20 cm. Level loop on the door should match the level on the door frame.
- Door set only a few days after the foam hardens in the door frame, and you can be sure that the frame is mounted securely and without errors.
- special building level can be used to refine the design of the evenness of the location.
- If there is a protruding edge of the foam, they are cut off office knife.
Once the door is installed, checked the level and strength needed to carry out the opening and finishing trims are used for this purpose. They are sold complete with door and attached to the studs of the smallest size and length of less than 20 mm.
Functional plasterboard partition with door coupe
If you want to install plasterboard partitions with sliding doors, then do not despair as soon as possible contact the special firms.
Functional plasterboard partitions with sliding doors allow to separate the space only when needed, saving space and light in the room
Feature structures such as door-coupe, and drywall is that:
- Sliding doors do not require extra space;
- Installation of the sliding system is similar to the common swing structure;
- It is possible to hide the sliding doors into plasterboard partitions.
Of course, the door coupe - a leaf that is opened and closed by means of special guides.
There are two ways of fixing such a construction:
- With bilateral guides.
- With one-sided guide.
In the first case, it requires the installation of not only the top of the guide, but also lower, but it involves the installation of the nut, which can cause permanent hesitation and discomfort respectively. The second option is the most optimal. The rollers will move across the floor, and the upper guide, the tightening of bolted frame, made as described above. Masking doors inside the drywall - it's a great idea to preserve the integrity of the interior of each part of the room.
How to make a partition of the drywall with a door (video)
As you can see, nothing complicated in this work. You just need to be careful and accurate.
Design partitions made of plasterboard with a door (interior photo)