Convenient dressers and sideboards for the living room: 4 kinds of designs
Dressers and sideboards for the living room for a long time are a popular element, 18th century the first sideboards and buffets for a living have been made. These products are used to put on public display expensive dishes and other decorative items. But even now many owners tend to decorate the hall of expensive high-quality ceramics and fine porcelain.
Sideboard sideboard in the living room: species
Dressers have become indispensable in furniture for the living room. Therefore, whatever the style theme predominates in the interior to choose harmoniously blends into the surroundings cupboard will not be problematic.
There collapsible structures that are easily transported and collapsible product having a high strength.
Sideboards for the living room distinguished by its design,
Sideboards in its construction can be divided into:
- Standard cabinets;
- Near-wall or wall products;
- Corner cupboards;
- Modular furniture, as well as island design.
It should be singled out style data processing pieces of furniture:
- Ethno-style. To manufacture such a sideboard, necessary only natural materials of high quality. Such furniture made to complement the unusual décor.
- Nouveau style. All models are characterized by sideboards design simplicity. For their production are suitable not only natural but also man-made materials.
- Classic style. These products are presented in the form of large sideboards, sometimes sostarivayut artificially.
Features modern sideboard for the living room
Before purchasing a sideboard in the living room, it is recommended to decide how you plan to use this design. If the cupboard will be stored and displayed expensive dishes, it is best to give preference to models with glass doors or products, which provide illumination.
When choosing a sideboard in the living room in addition to practicality should be guided by quality and beauty.
Buffet is a classic place to store utensils
Contemporary sideboards in their functionality are:
- Slides. In such models, a special niche for the TV or other equipment. There is a lot of shelves, that is, this option is indispensable for small rooms.
- Corner. They are usually used in large rooms. But there are varieties of angular designs that perfectly fit into the interior of the small rooms.
- Buffets. These sideboards are considered classics. Their purpose comes to storing expensive dishes and other dining utensils.
If you do not plan to store the dishes in a modern apartment, but a lot of things, it is recommended to choose a model with locked boxes. And the shelves and fittings must be of high quality and reliable.
White cupboard for dishes: Tips for choosing
If the interior room is made in the style of Provence, in the selection of the sideboard it is recommended to give preference to products made in bright colors.
You can use the white cupboard as an important element of the decor, even if you select a different style of the room.
Sideboard white remarkably fit into the interior of the living room in the style of Provence
Here are tips for choosing sideboards white:
- Pay attention to the assignment. The product is made in a classic style must necessarily have a high quality. Also, you should decide how you will use this piece of furniture.
- Pay attention to the size of the cupboard. Bulky white sideboards are an excellent solution if you want to emphasize the luxury of living and its elegance. But if a small hall should select functional products, in which there are no additional decorative elements.
- Pay attention to the storage system. The upper part of the modern sideboard necessarily equipped with transparent doors, behind which decided to keep the beautiful dishes and expensive accessories. And the things that are not planned to put on public display can be hidden in the bottom of the cupboard. Convenient covered shelves are provided here. The quality product, they must have a good capacity.
Small white sideboard with one door is a perfect solution for small rooms. As for the choice of the sideboard for spacious rooms, it is recommended to purchase a spacious model in which a plurality of shelves and drawers is present.
Classic cupboard sideboard for the living room
Sideboard, made in classic style, it is accepted to use the dining room for storing utensils. The design is similar in appearance to the buffet. However, unlike the buffet here has additional sections for storing utensils. But how do you know that the chosen model sideboard - a classic?
The lower door sideboard classic no glass
Should pay attention to what elements is the design:
- The upper part of the product must always be equipped with glass doors;
- As for the lower part, where the glass is always absent.
The upper body can be convenient to place statuettes, vases or tea sets. And in the second half of the service better put those kitchen appliances, which have no place in the upper part.
Classical sideboard for dishes characterized by small size. The maximum height and width is considered to be 2 meters.
This piece of furniture looks great in the interior of the living room, even if you select a model from the budget category. With the help of various classical sideboards decor looks expensive and elegant. However, modern manufacturers use not only expensive wood, some models are even made of chipboard.
If the sideboard was made of real wood, the design looks expensive and can last for a long time. But such material requires special care. One of the main features of the classic sideboard considered glass doors, which bear beautiful patterns or figures, and some models made in this style, are equipped with lighting.
Corner sideboard for the living room: Design Features
Corner cabinet, a sideboard is a perfect solution for owners who can not afford to buy a classic design or if a small room to be decorated.
Corner cupboard would be a good acquisition for the small living room
The following are characteristics of the angular products:
- This design does not take up much space, but fits well into the interior of the living room, whether it be classical or modern style;
- Showcase is a corner, so is not intended to hide a large number of dining utensils, that is, the cupboard is suitable for small rooms where paraded only the most beautiful dishes;
- Corner cupboard less classic, so it is possible to add special lockers, but are advised to determine how many items will be stored in the furniture, to choose the most optimal variant of the sideboard.
It is necessary to distinguish between the corner cupboard for the intended use, because in addition to wine, there are cupboards and book design.
Corner cupboard should be attributed to the most user-friendly design. This product is in addition to its practicality is considered a great way to decorate the living room.
When choosing a cupboard above it is recommended to take into account the stylistic theme of the room. Some owners prefer to use in the interior design decorated with carved or unusual ornaments, ie it can be a model wenge or lacquering sideboard.
Requirements for a sideboard in the living room showcase made of wood
Sideboard showcase of wood is considered a great way to decorate the living room. Even if this furniture is made from inexpensive woods, such a design is attractive. Showcase is often used in the interior, to the maximum which is located in her favorite dishes and a variety of decorative items.
When choosing a sideboard in the living room, you should pay attention to the size of the product
However, before you buy a favorite option servant should consider design tips:
- Properly choose the size of the product. It is important that the ratio of the size storefronts with the size of the room was good. That is bulky structure is better not to use a small living room. Conversely, a small sideboard showcase will be not the best solution for a spacious room.
- Traced to the shelves were strong. Quality showcase necessarily equipped with robust shelves, able to withstand considerable weight.
- A transparent glass in the front. This is a prerequisite for such a servant, because the main purpose of windows is the ability to observe objects inside. To improve the reliability of the product is recommended to choose a model with impact-resistant glass.
- The choice of accessories. In addition to the convenience and reliability of the hardware necessary to pay attention to its color blends in with the surrounding furniture.
Dual buffet showcase. Hidden aspect of handmade (video)
Today there are many models of cupboards, so the best option is not to be a problem for even the most demanding customer. But before you buy a favorite option should carefully compare the design model with a living room size, pay attention to the quality of the material and to predict how the product will fit into the stylistic theme of the room.
Details: sideboards sideboard in the living room (photo examples)