Competent mounting the stairs in the house: 3 assembly steps
Modular staircase is fairly easy to install, so it can be set samostoyatelnoModulnaya staircase consists of separate elements that can be assembled with their hands without much difficulty. Advantages of this design is that it consists of a metal frame, which can be placed in different ways and give almost any geometry descent. The installation should not be too difficult, if you use different instructions, as well as video tutorials and instructions.
Installation ladder consisting of modules
This principle of the whole construction (similar to the Rate of PM-01u) can also gather the best options for the handrail and any additional elements.
Assembling such a construction is as follows:
- The first and last item are attached to ceilings, and they are the most durable parts, as are most of the load. Between them they set chain or spinal kosour, which performed the installation steps. The main thing is to do everything carefully, in accordance with the instructions.
- The required number of items is calculated from the angle of inclination of the stairs, a height between the floors and the geometric parameters of the entire premises.
- Dismantling of a ladder is also performed quickly, easily and in a relatively short time.
Many people prefer to choose exactly the modular design because they are practical and inexpensive
This ladder can assemble or disassemble even one person, especially if there are step by step instructions, as well as his present experience in the repair and installation of various designs.
In addition, this design is available to most people, primarily for financial reasons. Order a modular stairs can have different companies that manufacture these units. If necessary, they can also order delivery, and hire professionals so that they are helped to raise the ladder properly.
Hatch with a ladder: the installation of a private house
Sometimes you need to install the hatch with a ladder in the transition to the second floor or the attic. You can, of course, simply cut a hole to move between floors anywhere, and then make a ladder.
Before installing the hatch with a ladder, you should first make a drawing of future construction
But much neater to do the door to the stairs, he represents several types of structures:
- Hatch with retractable ladder has the following purpose - when the door is off, the stairs automatically, or falls, or is developed, and the person is able to rise to the floor or the attic. The advantage of this design is that it does not take place and quite compact, but if you often have to go up and down, this type of ladder is not very convenient.
- Hatch with fixed stairs - this design the most simple, as is the staircase, set the time, and the access door that can be opened or closed at any time. This variant is relevant when frequently moving from floor to floor. Usually, this type is installed against a wall or in a corner.
- Sunroof with a ladder - most uncomfortable option, as is a horizontally disposed door, to which, as appropriate, puts a staircase. This option can be used when placing the use rarely.
You should also consider a few things when installing such a construction, the door should be in harmony with the ceiling, be at least one color with it. You must leave room under the hatch when the hatch is made with a retractable staircase. Care must be taken to strengthen the opening, in which such a structure will be installed, as well as to make a reliable lock that did not happen spontaneous opening of the hatch with retractable staircase.
If such a construction leads to the attic, and it is not heated, it is necessary to think about the insulation of the hatch. When you install the entire structure should comply with fire safety rules, the rules of ergonomics, have a non-skid pads and, if possible, handrails.
Construction and installation of stairs in the house on the second floor
When installing the stairs in the house, leading to the second floor, you should first determine the type of stairs, based on the total size of the house, design, etc. Types of ladders, despite their main function to serve for lifting and lowering, there is quite a lot. There is a spiral staircase, spiral, angular, straight, etc. A number of materials which can be manufactured ladder also is striking, a metal, wood, plastic, glass, etc. And you can build a ladder of different combinations of materials, but most often in a country house used to manufacture wood stairs.
Kind and type of ladder should be chosen based on the size and features of the room
- Designing stairs should begin with the measurement of the height between floors, stairs calculating inclination angle (inclination angle in the optimum 35-37 ° C), determining the number of steps, their height and width, and the width of the stairs is optimal in 760 mm.
- When all the calculations are finished, you can proceed to manufacturing, if the person had earlier experience in the construction of sufficient volume, it is better to manufacture staircase took up the carpenter. This can be as a private trader and a person who works in any company and will produce a ladder properly taking into account the wishes of the customer.
- If a large amount of work is expected, you must first do the calculation (cost estimate), taking into account the use of materials, the works themselves and the final assembly and installation.
Once everything is ready, a person will only set itself the entire structure in its intended place.
Assembling the staircase located outside the house
Sometimes you need to make a ladder outside the home, especially the front group for her, as a rule, made of concrete stairs, which then laid tile or wooden steps, etc.
In order to make a beautiful staircase in the street quickly and efficiently, it is better to seek help from professionals
To make this design, you must adhere to the following instructions:
- Selected soil to a depth of about 20-30 cm, is placed into the recess layer of sand, broken stone can sketch. By the size of the future staircase made fittings, valves bars are interconnected binding wire or welded.
- After the shuttering boards are made of, they should knock tightly together that there are no gaps. From outside the formwork is supported by means of slopes, or a pair of retaining walls is made. After pouring the concrete occurs, fill to be immediately uniformity entire formwork.
- To the concrete during the drying process does not crack, it is closed on top with a damp cloth for several days. After 10-15 days, the concrete hardens completely, and you are ready to further work.
Instead of a small concrete staircase at the entrance, you can make a ladder with a platform, it is slightly larger in size, but overcame more effectively.
If for various reasons, need to attach the ladder to the already erected the building, it follows that the first architect inspected the building and gave his opinion on the possibility of building such a structure, and in order to comply with the necessary standards.
Mounting the stairs to the second floor with their hands
Under certain skills building can be without too much trouble to make stairs, important to decide whether it will be a standard or some special.
Install wooden staircase you can with your hands, most importantly - in advance to buy the necessary materials for work and thoughtful design of the future structure
In order to attain a lightweight ladder and brakes, and also that it does not overlap the light flux can be mounted on a cantilever basis ladder:
- This structure consists of a special cantilever bracket, and in an amplification of the whole structure, are used for ceiling strands. Despite the massive stage and light rail, such a ladder even look elegant. But to collect it properly, it should be observed attached to the circuit design.
- If the place is in the house makes it possible, and moreover, it is necessary to maintain in it a certain style, you should still make the traditional staircase made of wood, and then cover it with stain and varnish.
So long do not bother independent marking and sawing of the source material, you can contact Arlion company whose workers make quality cutting pieces (each necessary tax included), and a man will only then assemble and install a staircase.
Installing the stairs with his hands (video)
Produce parts and ready-made ladder, and other companies are also high quality and in a short time, and many of them have positive feedback, the patent and numerous awards.