Comfortable stairs to the second floor in a private house 4 Board of choice
Stairs can be not only practical, but also act as an original element of decoration in the private home interereLestnitsy combine the need and attraction. The cottage or a two-story house without stairs can not do, but, depending on the interior, you can choose a special design of the staircase, which complement the environment. Now analyze in detail the types of ladders, as well as their characteristics to your ladder was safe, comfortable and beautiful.
stairs need for private homes
Ladder in a private house serves not only as an element to get to the top floor, but also as a rather important piece of furniture. Often staircase installed in the yard, that is outside. Otherwise, when the staircase inside, choose the model and color scheme you need a ladder, taking into account the design of the room in which the staircase will be installed.
Picking up the stairs to a private house, it is necessary to consider not only its design, but also a place where it will be installed
Walk up the stairs to the selection of responsibly and seriously, carefully examine all the available material types, their advantages and disadvantages:
- The first thing you need to choose a place where there will be a staircase: in the center of the room, in the front, in the living room or even outside the housing;
- Make a design layout, and the approximate size of the area which will need to allocate for the stairs;
- Model select, depending on whether there are children in the house or the elderly, most modern types of ladders for that is not intended;
- Note the thickness of the walls, which are installed ladder elements;
Given these nuances, you can pick the perfect escape.
The dimensions of stair steps in a private house
The dimensions of the steps necessary to select, in accordance with the safety regulations and the total area of the premises.
Size steps for stairs must be chosen so that they are comfortable for both family members and guests
The staircase, which will be installed in a private home, will perform the following functions:
- Be comfortable, but at the same time practical, this is especially true for today's folding stairs;
- Provides a convenient launching and recovery;
- Include safety railings and handrails;
- Possess sufficient steps latitude and altitude, which contribute to convenient and easy movement of the ladder;
- It is sufficiently lighted for comfortable movement in the dark (it is advisable to use different lighting hats - sconces, floor lamps, chandeliers).
It is also very important to correctly calculate the number of steps, taking into account certain parameters.
- The width of the stairway;
- The steepness of the ascent;
- Type of construction;
- Size of steps;
Before you choose a ladder, make all necessary measurements.
The optimum width of the stairs in private homes
There is no similar standards for absolutely any type of stairs, so you should pay attention to all the nuances that arise even during the planning. In a small room, do not use too wide steps and the like.
Typically, the width of the ladder depends on the size and features of the room
To purchase comfortable to use the stairs, pay attention to the following indicators:
- The width of the stairs,
- The width of the steps,
- The height of the passage,
- The height of the stage.
The ideal distance and the width of the steps will enable even at night and at low light comfortably use the ladder.
To people feel confident, regardless of the direction of its movement, you need to stop was based on 90% of the stage area. Given the specific device ladders spade tolerance of one stage to another (not more than 3 cm), width in this case must be greater than 25 cm.
Do I need to design the stairs in a private house
How to design a room with a ladder? Repairs begin with the drafting. Projects to draw better, and the parameters to record. During the design of the house, using a tape measure to determine which steps will be involved, and count them and measure the height from the floor to the next floor. Do not forget to take into account the thickness of the finish.
Record all the values that make the design as convenient as possible.
Before installing the stairs in the house, designers recommend to first draw up a detailed plan for its accommodation
The following rules, which is projected design, and performed calculation of the basic parameters:
- The angle of inclination is in the range 45-50 degrees, ladders, which angle exceeds 50 degrees mark, referred to Extra;
- The best angle is 26 degrees;
- step width should be at least 30 cm;
- step width at the narrow end should be at least 11 cm;
- The distance between the banister rods does not exceed 15 cm;
- The height of the fence depends on the family members, the presence of small children, a handrail should be not less than one meter in height;
- Number of steps at rates in the range from 3 to 18;
- In homes with small children distance between the railing does not exceed 1 m 20 cm, the distance between the balusters - 1 m;
- The design maintains a load of 180-220 kg, and the fence at least 100 kg.
march width can vary, but is generally standard values.
- For large house is characterized by increased comfort ladder - from 25 cm to 1 m;
- In special areas are set stairs with a march, a width of 110 cm;
- Fencing installed on the stairs with a width of 90 cm.
small ladder widths up to 80 cm are installed into the back room and pantry.
Place the box on a ladder in a private home: photos and nuances
Ladder often installed near the window opening. What is the shape and design is a window it depends on the design of the room and the house in general.
Before you create a ladder to the window, think carefully about the interior and home style.
It is unusual and original will look staircase, which is installed near the panoramic windows
Currently, technology of manufacture of windows made of different materials, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Most often, there are windows of the following materials:
- metal and plastic;
The first material is perfect for people who prefer natural and environmentally friendly materials. This is an excellent finishing material exhibits good sound insulation and heat insulation, as well as a luxurious appearance. However, the good wood is quite expensive, but will last long enough. They are often made to order, see the ad people some masters.
Metal and plastic - it is a modern and very practical material that protects the room from dust and dirt from the inside. Also it has a high sound insulation and thermal insulation properties. Maintenance-free, it has a large number of color variations. However, to install will need the help of professionals, with their hands such a system is difficult to determine, but these windows will last a very long time.
Steklokompozit often called, and fiberglass. its production in recent years is particularly increased. It incorporates properties of plastic, glass and metal. This material can be called innovative windows on the market, it has high strength, long life and unusual appearance. For fiberglass easy to care for, it is very practical. Help install windows can master.
Ladder in private homes: Photo & Design
The staircase is able to radically change the atmosphere of the room and the house in general. At different photo shows several different designs with different interiors stairs. There are angular, in-house and external staircases.
Everything for the stairs in a private home is better to use natural materials that are safe for human health
- For the classical interior of the hall is the best fit grand staircase of fine wood with beautiful carvings;
- Modern design direction should not be overloaded with unnecessary details, choose a simple ladder, pay attention to the glass elements;
- Hi-Tech enjoys unusual shapes and colors, so you can experiment to create an unusual staircase with floating effect;
- Natural materials are used for the stairs in eco-style in the kitchen, pay attention to the timber;
- If you prefer a variety of patterns and elements of the cultures of other nations (ethnic identity), then pay attention to the wooden stairs to the thread;
- Living in Asian interiors become even more beautiful with a handrail made of bamboo;
- Hallway in a country style with wooden staircase with carved floral and slightly coarser forms, and has broad dimensions;
- Installation of forged components (casting) to the staircase in white - a terrific solution for the interior of Provence;
- Staircase with stone decor in the room in a chalet style;
- For the corridor in a loft-style suit black spiral staircase;
- Wardrobe will look better if it is a straight staircase, and it has a multi-level storage system;
Remember that the wallpaper and decoration of the floor and ceiling should be in harmony with the color of the ladder against the wall.
Safe and optimum width of stairs in a private house
In order to construct the ladder structure, it is necessary to determine the optimal parameters, to calculate the width and height of the steps.
More importantly, what should be guided - safety considerations, the design in the first place, should be comfortable, safe and reliable.
If you decide to install a beautiful staircase, then it should be remembered that it should be comfortable, practical and safe
Even at the stage of creating the schema, you need to give due attention to the safety ladder. If you live in the house the elderly and young children, it is particularly important to create comfortable conditions for their movement.
This is determined by SNP, namely:
- Ideally, if the gap between the balusters is less than 15 cm, in which case the risk of fall or fall from the ladder climbing upstairs is zero;
- The most optimal size for the riser are: height 13 to 20 cm (maximum) width of 21 to 35 cm;
- The optimal standard ladder in a private home is to be compared with mezhmarshevymi platforms;
- The width of the stairs in a private home should be between 90 cm (minimum) in the first place this is due to commonplace security standards, so that during an emergency could easily descend or climb stairs;
- stairs slope does not exceed 40 degrees, which is due to the same safety rules, the ladder should not be steep, so as not to provoke the fall.
Also, the height of the steps must be equal to their width, that will not let you stumble during lifting, do not make more than 18 steps in one march, limit 12 in one passage to the stairs were not too high, and therefore dangerous.
Making the stairs in a private home: photos and samples
Beautiful stairs can be a very stylish element of the interior, if properly arrange them. First of all, the ladder must be adequately lighted.
Particular attention should be paid to lighting and appliances, which are near the stairwells
A sufficient amount of light can be achieved using a variety of devices, types of which are listed below:
- levels of illumination;
- Floor lamps.
Well, if there is a window near the stairwell, it would lead to natural light. Place Window choose, depending on the type of ladder. Illumination levels looks modern and is perfect for the style of hi-tech and modern.
Chandeliers, sconces and floor lamps - elements of a classic interior, but a variety of creative lighting may be present in a modern style, a fusion of minimalism. Color lamps fit into the interior of the country.
Do not forget the handrails, which can be decorated with exquisite carvings, as well as having an unusual shape and curves, that is able to emphasize your chosen interior. Experiment with colors, materials.
Ladder in a private home (video)
Design options for staircases in a private home are numerous, so carefully study all kinds of designs, and make a work plan. Depending on the design of the room where you plan to settle down stairs, pick up material for the manufacture of staircases and corresponding to its design. During installation, refer to the safety standards, and build a comfortable and safe staircase which will decorate your interior.
Design ladder in a private house (photo in the interior)