Comfortable attic stairs with his hands: drawings and 4 species
Produce attic stairs with his hands easy, if to think in advance of its construction and to choose the right materials for rabotyOptimalnym option to climb into the attic without risk to health is a special staircase, which is not difficult to build with their own hands. Attic stairs is appropriate, both in the room and beyond, that is, from the street. Use the stairs inside the house more comfortable, because in this case it does not matter what the weather outside. There are stairs to the not very tall buildings. Buying a ladder, you must specify the maximum load, which it is able to withstand in service, as well as its size and length of the room from floor to ceiling.
How do attic stairs with his hands
Before starting to equip a room in the attic, it is necessary to consider the place a ladder arrangement. It presupposes the existence of the entrance to the attic, ie the hatch, and thus the door in the ceiling. The right thing would be to equip the door and stairs in the hallway or corridor because these areas of the house are not residential.
When choosing a place to install the ladder, it is better to choose non-residential premises, including the corridor
«Oman» company provides a wide range of attic stairs. This product is durable and reliable, to withstand heavy loads. Previously, attic entrance formed outside the house, but it has its shortcomings - the weather conditions. There is a possibility, of course, to climb into the attic through the improvised furniture department, but it is not safe, so do not do without a strong ladder that can be fixed and folding. It can be wood and metal.
The folding ladder is more compact, so it is more in demand than stationary.
Folding ladder is placed at the top after use. This saves space of the room. Luke could be made more attractive to look at, if it is going to finish.
Types of folding ladders:
- Multi-section - they fold like a Matryoshka.
- Telescopic - consist of a pair of sliding sections. Disadvantage - take up much space when folded.
- Scissor - made of metal. Section is compressed at folding ladder.
- Fixed - The advantages include durability, affordability, long service life.
last species of flaws - too bulky, not to save space.
Assembly drawings with their own hands for the stairs to the attic
Wooden stairs can not withstand too high loads. But metal ladders are more durable and can withstand heavy loads during operation. Folding ladder to the attic can be done independently.
There are several variants of stairs, made his own - from simple designs to more complex. Find blueprints for the construction of stairs in the home is not a problem.
You should decide in advance with the purposes for which is designed staircase, as a wooden structure can withstand heavy loads
There are ladders, which are 2 sections, the first of them compactly stacked to the ceiling. Depending on the style of the home, the loft is located, anywhere - in the garage, for example.
This ladder is possible to build in a couple of hours if necessary to have on hand for this material:
- Several bars;
- Self-tapping threaded screws and anchors.
How to make your own hands attic stairs
The length of the stairs leading to the attic, you need more than the length of the ceiling to the floor. She's a member of the sections, the size of which is important to identify the right. One section size should match the size of the hatch, the other slightly shorter than the first, so as not to offend to the ceiling in the process of tilting. Section 3 is numbered in accordance residual length of the segment. One bar must be connected to the top end of the ladder by means of hinges. The next bar should be firmly fixed at the bottom of the stairs.
To create a more reliable and safe design, you must mount - two rails on the other side of the march.
The regeneration of the attic stairs do not forget about fixtures, which will help secure the structure
Make all necessary care not to obstruct the movement of the stairs. In order to secure the card loop should measure from the bottom of the stairs 2/3 of its length, and then make the cut in this place. The cut is necessary to fasten the hinges which must be located on the rear stairs to be able to develop properly. Required items for the construction of the attic stairs - board intended size and width.
- On one of the boards need to apply markup hatch angle.
- Then mark out the location of the ladder. To do this, it is important to tightly fasten the board with tape - then turn right markings.
- Sami sections are connected by hinges. To do this, make holes for the bolts.
- A special device called a router, you need all the faces to give a finished look.
- Markings on the board being cut.
- Ladder rungs should be cut given the desired width and sand.
- Then fasten all the parts with screws, while using glue.
Installing attic stairs
Installing loft ladders are best left to the master, if there is no confidence in their abilities and skills. When purchasing a finished ladder, not too much to ask about the availability of free installation services, it will save you time and frustration.
If the decision to self-install a folding structure, it needs to collect items prepared and set on the right places. If the whole mechanism works properly, it is necessary to disassemble and wooden elements to process the lacquer, and metal - cover the soil and paint.
The upper part of the ladder attached by brackets to the access door of the hatch. metal elements, as well as made of wood, you can make your own hands.
Before installing the ladder, should draw the correct measurements as the attic door and ladder
Loop with a hook needed for mounting the stairs to avoid accidental uncovering it. The hook is fixed to the wall, loop to the bar.
Set design can be as follows:
- It is necessary to check the conformity of the opening of the attic and the door dimensions.
- On the door fix additional boards, through which will build a ladder when it is expanded.
- Next, raise the ladder and lean on the support of the board.
- In the process of fixing the ladder box is important that the corners are straight. To meet this condition, insert spacers.
- Box bolted ladder with screws.
- Then take away the support board, and a ladder pushing.
- Gap between an aperture and a box filled with special foam.
- Saw off bottom of the stairs, making sure that its length is equal to the height of the room.
- If needed, you can adjust the tilt of the structure.
Attic folding ladders conveniently and compactly folded into a block, located on the ceiling of the attic offices and safely fixed built-in door lock hatch. In such designs, the door is insulated and does not transmit noise.
How to install attic stairs (video)
In models of stairs is a number of sections, and items made of wood covered with a special varnish that protects the material from external influences. Details staircase manufactured from a metal, have anticorrosive properties. Installation of such structures is simple and requires no special equipment.
Details: staircase to the attic with his own hands (photo examples)