Christmas cross stitch scheme: 7 best ideas for holiday crafts
Wonderful embroidery on New Year's theme, performed on textile household items, surprise guests and loved ones will delight patterns and paintings, embroidered with a cross, making home-like atmosphere in any home. If you want to surprise family and guests, Christmas embroidery on napkins, tablecloths or any other woven household items - that's what you need. Below you will find a lot of schemes for embroidery Christmas, as well as detailed instructions for use. No matter what experience you have in embroidery: abiding by the rules, you will certainly come to success.
Where to apply a Christmas cross stitch
On the eve of the New Year I want to decorate not only the tree, but the whole house. There are many ways to do this; One such method - is the embroidery. New embroidery may vary in shape, size, and level of its functionality. Why do many perform embroidery on a Christmas theme?
Traditionally, Christmas embroidery is used in the following types of products:
- New pictures on the wall;
- cards for scrapbooking or album;
- Dinner napkins;
- ornament tablecloths;
- Christmas decorations;
- miniatures for the front door;
- New Wall boots;
- Christmas costumes.
Cute linen napkins with a Christmas embroidery will be the main decoration of the festive table
The list will continue to your imagination. Cross Stitch is able to transform any product.
For Christmas crafts you can purchase a set of embroidery, but you can use the scheme, which can be downloaded free for personal use.
cross stitch scheme: miniature Christmas to decorate the house
Christmas miniatures - is a distinct trend in the handmade works, which came to us from Europe. There to decorate the house, not only inside but also outside! For this purpose, embroidered miniatures that look like small boxes with Christmas pattern.
Currently, the thumbnail and is sometimes called a small-sized articles with embroidery. These products are widely used for home decoration.
Christmas Miniatures - a work of art, a gift that will impress any person and at the same time decorate the interior of the dwelling
Why should you try to embroider Christmas thumbnail:
- Small cute schemes are available for execution by anyone.
- You will be able to make some decorations for the house in just one day.
- Charming miniatures conquer family and guests for its simplicity and beauty.
- Monochrome scheme embroidery mini size so simple in design that may be assigned to work in older children.
Scheme of cross-stitch Christmas toys: biskornyu
Biskornyu - a small volume thing, embroidered cross. Biskornyu applied as the needle bar, jewelry, trinkets, and can also be applied as a Christmas toy. All you need to do from biskornyu tree decoration - a themed embroidery and a small loop.
How can make a Christmas toy biskornyu own hands:
- Select a square circuit in Christmas style. Embroider only one side, but you can make 2 identical pattern, also have the option to make different images on both sides of the future toys. It depends on your hard work and imagination.
- Embroider the two square canvas, leaving 4-6 cells on allowances. Your picture must contain the edge seam.
- Further there is a stapling 2 squares. Biskornyu feature is that when suturing tissue is not exposed to puncture.
- Insert the needle bundle in one corner of a square at the intersection of edge seams, then pass the needle into a stitch seam edge 2 of a square, which is located in the middle of one of the parties. Thus the corner of the first square will be stitched to the middle of the second side.
- Then continue stitching, threading the needle from stitch to stitch. Such a technique caused unusual biskornyu angular shape.
- Leave the last proletik on getting your toys. For stuffing or padding polyester hollofayber use.
- Sew until the end of the toy.
- Sew beautiful loop. The toy is ready!
Christmas decorations from biskornyu - is not just a toy, but a kind of symbol, a thing that will protect its owner from adversity, bestows health, wealth, love
If you do not want to do embroidery for 2 biskornyu, but leave the second square empty do not want too, is only the second square frame pattern can be made, which will not take much time, but will give a complete view of the toy.
Cross Stitch: Christmas cards and not only
Something to please loved ones during the holiday season? Tradition of giving cards supported for decades. All this time the postcard fashion changed and transformed. Today, the direction of scrapbooking has opened new opportunities for the creation of original, copyright cards that are filled with emotions, work and warmth. Postcards, which used handmade cross-stitch, probably will take a worthy place in the homes and in the hearts of your loved ones.
How to make a greeting card with an embroidery stitch:
- Make a small embroidery, which would like to see on the product. Leave a small allowance on the edges.
- Cut out the cardboard. One part of the whole folded, and the second part as a lining on the front side of the card. The second part should be cut out part for embroidery. Cut carefully using a knife stationery.
- Glue outline to the main part by a double adhesive tape.
- Glue cover to the main body.
- Fill the card with good wishes!
Cards, in the technique of scrapbooking with cross stitch, a very simple yet stylish decoration for the home can also be a great gift for friends and family
Here's a simple scheme will allow you to make a pleasant surprise with his hands.
To get the picture look more attractive, add embroidery, satin ribbons, beads, buttons, or any other decorative elements appropriate to the subject of the celebration.
We do the whole family a little Christmas cross stitch
Small embroidery is very convenient both in performance and in use. Small size embroidery can make even a child, so the whole family is suitable for the job. Spend one New Year's Eve for embroidery cute Christmas picture the whole family - it's a great idea that will unite family members, give a sense of peace, happiness, as well as some great works that will please you for years to come and revive memories of a wonderful family night.
What images are suitable for small works, which manifest Christmas motifs:
- Santa Claus;
- Christmas boot;
- balls for decorating Christmas trees;
- decorated Christmas tree;
- image of a rooster symbol of the coming year;
- Christmas deer;
- pattern in Christmas colors;
- decorated mittens;
- Christmas scenery;
- Russian and English alphabets in a Christmas decoration.
To decorate gift bags perfect scheme for embroidery snowman
Of course, none of these options did not have to limit your imagination. But if you do not know what the picture can be embroidered, then have the opportunity to take advantage of these schemes is quite common.
For the little ones, and rukodelnikov needlewomen should pick up monochrome drawings.
Most interesting scheme Cross: Santa Claus
Father Christmas - this is one of the traditional themes of Christmas embroidery. Father Christmas is good for small items, and large paintings or napkins. Father Christmas can be displayed either alone, or with sleds, deer and other characters Christmas symbols.
Be careful: in most schemes for embroidery coat of Santa Claus is red. But the red coat - it's part of the image of Santa Claus overseas. If you have the nationality of the value of the hero pattern, take the blue thread for embroidery coat.
Christmas embroidery with Santa Claus, looks cute and fun on small articles or wipes and is just the thing that is needed to create a festive mood
Where to place the image of Santa Claus:
- Christmas tree toy. You can embroider a small image of the New Year's grandfather on the front of a Christmas toy. Do not forget to make quality packing to Santa Claus will not warp.
- Decorative pillow. Best gift for friends and family!
- Thumbnail check box. Let guests are met Santa Claus.
- Napkins and tablecloths. Make a New Year festive table even more New Year!
- Embroidery for gift cards or album. Another version of a New Year gift.
Christmas boots: cross-stitch scheme
New boot - is part of the Western Christmas tradition, which has become popular in Russia. Initially boot hung above the fireplace on Christmas Eve Santa to put the gifts inside. Over time, the tradition has changed: the boot has become a symbol of Christmas and New Year. The traditional red color was replaced by a variety of patterns, symbols of Christmas and other amenities in the spirit of the winter holiday.
New Year's boot embroidery schemes can be divided into 2 groups:
- Schemes that allow to simulate a real boot. Such schemes involve the canvas edge of the edge of the embroidery.
- Scheme, which is embroidered image of a New Year's boot or multiple. Such schemes allow you to create a picture or a square billet by another product. New element of their shows in the form of pictures.
- Schemes for embroidery on real boots. With these schemes you can decorate the Christmas cross boots.
To the house was cozy and fabulous enough to decorate it with decorative boots for gifts by taking out their Christmas embroidery a cross
Home decoration New Year's boots, embroidered with a cross - it is fresh and original idea. Such a gift will be a wonderful souvenir in any home.
Christmas cross stitch: 2016-2017 schemes
2016 - the year of the monkey. monkey symbolism was widely used in the production of handicrafts and Christmas decorations in the past year. The coming year will be surrounded by the symbols of the rooster.
What are the rules of the Christmas symbols image is important to observe:
- To cock had a Christmas mood, choose a scheme where the bird is depicted surrounded by other Christmas items.
- Use images scheme numbers and letters to complete a picture of a rooster with the phrase "Happy New Year 2017 'or something similar.
Use your imagination to picture the Christmas rooster was imbued with the Christmas spirit. A detailed scheme will allow you to realize the idea of a fun theme embroidery.
Cross-Stitched Christmas socks (video)
If the New Year is coming, and there is no gift, embroidery cross schemes required to save the situation! Christmas and New Year - this is the main family holidays, which must be filled with warmth and comfort. Festive theme should show through in the design of the space, where going to the New Year celebration. No matter what will be the object of your diligence: a tablecloth, napkins, or it will be a simple toy-balls for the Christmas tree, embroidery will fill the house with love hostess and Christmas mood. So we embroider Christmas pictures on schemes with diligence and hard work!
Christmas embroidery cross schemes (photo)