Beautiful plasterboard: design, photo
Multilevel construction of plasterboard can be used to adjust the visual perception of the residential pomescheniyaDizayn ceilings - one of the starting points in shaping contemporary interior. Options range from the very simple formula to large-scale projects, when the ceiling - self-sufficient detail. Project ceiling can spy on the Internet, make your own, or ordered from the designer.
Design ceiling plasterboard: why drywall
Gypsum, or as they are sometimes called, plaster ceilings have become one of the main types of registration ceiling surfaces. Along with tension, plasterboard ceiling replacing the old solutions - Painting, papering, use ceiling tiles.
- Gypsum and cardboard - actually clean environmental components, they are neutral to the human body, do not cause allergies, etc .;
- GCR have good sound insulation is practically not subject to combustion;
- The price is quite reasonable;
- Opportunity to purchase water-resistant drywall that tub had a modern look;
- In the ceiling you can embed virtually any lighting;
- Under this ceiling is easy to hide the communication system;
- Finally, the new device can be ceiling paint and wallpaper;
- Gypsum construction creates an interesting duo with suspended ceilings.
Plasterboard sheets - very delicate and brittle material requiring caution during assembly
Important in ceiling construction - not make the "best enemy of the good." Multi-level ceilings, of course, decorate the interior, but if you have a low room, soizmerte price ideas. You can make the room look bulky design disproportionately low.
Ideas for the ceiling of plasterboard: single-level design
The simplest thing you can do from the gypsum board - a new one-level ceiling. If you have a low base ceiling, this is the most acceptable design. Min, which can lower the ceiling - 3 cm CD This thickness of the carrier profile, which is involved in the arrangement of the carcass..
This option assumes as lighting pendant chandelier or invoice. If you want to use spotlights have to lower the ceiling level of 10 cm.
There is another solution - to put on the ceiling perimeter of a ceiling moldings, which mimics the plaster moldings. Then it is possible to place the LED backlight. And this decision automatically makes the whole ceiling design system for effektnosti he did not give way to a multi-level structure.
Duplex plasterboard ceilings: work on construction
Suspended two-level ceilings allow zoning room, which is convenient for apartments with a combined bathroom. For example: kitchen-living room-bedroom, living-dining room, living room with baby-area.
Work related to the ceiling installation, simple different course of action and provides high functionality design
Or take the same studio apartment, where do without resonators space, and why their role is not to act ceiling?
Due to the flexibility of the material, you can make a ceiling the most amazing shapes - from simple geometric shapes to abstraction.
Thus, establishing a two-tiered ceiling, you:
- Ideal align the base surface;
- Disguise communications, network engineering;
- Installed lights zoned space;
- Visually reshaped the geometry of the room;
- The lighting system can combine different sources of light - halogen, fluorescent, LED;
- The ceiling can not be repainted once, adjusting to changes in the interior.
All work on the ceiling device will be held in the following scenario:
- Design and layout on the mounting grid;
- Select the type of two-level ceilings, the definition of work sequence;
- Prepare the ceiling surface;
- The extension of the mounting grid on the base ceiling;
- frame assembly;
- Gasket of communications;
- Cut shaped casing parts Forming curved elements;
- Facing the GCR framework;
- Fine finishing the ceiling;
- Installing lighting.
Creating a multi-level lighting allows the use of lamps of different power, form and function
Particular attention is paid to lighting - it allows you to introduce a two-tier structure in the best possible way.
Hidden lights in the ceiling plasterboard
To this end, in plasterboard ceilings need to arrange a special niche. It then LED ribbon is stuck. If you want to install and hidden lights under each of them spend an additional cable.
Pay special attention to cutting LED strip, which is available in coils or spools, and share it only at the marked locations. When connecting a tape, be sure to match the polarity - otherwise it will not turn on.
Well, test the functionality of the tape should be mounted before it, because if you secure it with a false ceiling, remove the longer it will be difficult.
Mount LED illumination on the ceiling of plasterboard (video)
Plasterboard ceilings: trends in 2017, is fashionable today
Finally, that same design ideas this year bring in the interiors of conventional apartments? The main thing is to comply with the following balance: elegance - comfort - functionality. And then the shape and color, which depends primarily on the style of your home.
What is fashionable this season:
- Ethno style. And even the old GCR-design, single-level or multi-level ceiling, you can transform into an ethno using special vinyl stickers. You can make art and painted ceiling. Of course, the interior must conform to the fashionable ceiling, even in the details.
- Color Marsala. Yes, it's hit the color, but use it carefully, perhaps, accent, fragmentary.
- Abstraction. Game geometric shapes, the absence of obvious symmetry, the play of light and form.
Gypsum ceiling, painted in fashionable color marsala will make the interior of the room an elegant and cozy
Do not forget about the interior organically. For example, if you use a ceiling circular shapes, place a circle and there must be room downstairs. Form lamp, rug, table, etc.
Think about the fact that today the leitmotif of many artistic devices in the home, in clothing, in the decoration - the work of Malevich. Suprematism comes in apartments design, and you can at the white ceiling to create this stream of geometric colorful figures to be a strong decorative accent.
Gypsum ceiling in interior design (video)
Choose the design that fits your philosophy, which is harmonious and in tune with you. If it is an abstraction, then it can be elegant. If this is the classic quiet, do not go on about the more brilliant solutions.
Have a nice choice!
Design ceiling plasterboard (interior photo)