Baguette for tension ceilings: the right choice
Suspended ceiling in the house - a popular thing today, but we should not forget that the choice of baguette depends largely on the quality potolkaNatyazhnoy Mounting tension ceiling in the house or apartment - have long been a thing it is not sky-high, and very real. Suspended ceilings, for many reasons, have ceased to be the prerogative of the rich. Relatively inexpensive material, quite easy to install, have made this kind of finish available to most homeowners.
In recent years become especially popular, such ceiling, like a perforated ceiling and 3d. They can be seen both in Karaganda, and in Saratov, both in Minsk and Zhitomir. Has grown in popularity fabric ceiling, increasingly appears soaring ceilings. Recent best to look at the photos and video clips, to clearly assess their splendor. The cornerstone for the installation is a baguette for suspended ceilings, the choice of which, as well as the ability to work with it depends largely on quality installation of stretch ceiling. To ensure that your ceiling pleased you for many years, rather than the eyesore next to the repair, if at all, did not cause "construction of the century" and the endless alterations, it is necessary to choose the right materials, the list of which includes a baguette.
As a baguette sticking to Stretch ceilings: simple advice
Many people ask, how to fix a baguette for tension ceilings, when there is a need for a baguette stick of foam, in order to refine the joint wall-ceiling.
In this situation, two opinions can not be: a baguette, you should not be glued to the tension ceiling!
Suspended ceiling - pretty thin film, which can be damaged by accident, for example, a knife. But that's not all the nuances that can ruin a suspended ceiling, and irrevocably. film integrity can be violated, and therefore, during installation finishers work very carefully and accurately, in order to, for example, sold the joint. However, if you try to paste a baguette directly to the ceiling, you can also ruin the surface.
During installation, directly in adhering baguette, should work very carefully. Not recommended glue prints directly on the ceiling
Causes damage to the ceiling when glueing:
- Thin film stretch ceiling can be dissolved glue. Not knowing the ropes of the chemical composition of the film and the adhesive, it can be easy to do, but correct - barely.
- Suspended ceiling is not a rigid structure and the film, even the slightest pressing movable. Therefore, it is hardly sticking get neat.
- After drying the adhesive can give some stretch ceiling, which has a detrimental impact on the appearance of the film form.
Thus, to successfully avoid these nuances adhesive need be applied on the surface of moldings, which will directly contact the wall. Which in this case to use an adhesive, it is possible to learn from a sales assistant in a hardware store. It is suitable, for example, liquid nails. Adhesives very much, and to answer the question, what exactly you need to glue exhaustively simply impossible! A very sticky simple, and most importantly - accuracy.
And there are times when all of a sudden on the joint between the wall-ceiling formed a kind of technological gap. It seems to suggest sticker baguette, but in this case, the flexible masking paste. It's easy to deliver, and not less easily removed if necessary. Baguette is not always appropriate because of the increased curvature of the walls.
Suspended ceiling: the installation of a baguette with their hands
Installation of moldings can be made with your own hands, without resorting to the help of experts. The simplest task is fixing baguettes PVC. Any baguette for tension ceiling is a wall.
Consider how you want to install a baguette of PVC.
- After measuring, cut the baguette to a desired size;
- Drill holes in baguette using an electric drill;
- To mark the response of holes on the wall;
- If the wall is made of wood, such attachment is simplified considerably - simply fastened by screws baguettes, and if the wall is made of concrete or brick, then the pre-drilled holes for dowels puncher.
Fixing moldings made of PVC - the most simple task that can be done with their own hands
As can be seen from what has been said, this work is not too much difficulty - you need only patience and accuracy. PVC baguettes set not even the professionals, because, as can be seen from the above, the fasteners elementary simple. If the installation of aluminum baguettes there are difficulties associated with the drilling of aluminum, when porting baguettes PVC no such problems.
Recently, there are three types of installation of suspended ceilings: shtapikovy (special tape), harpoon and wedge.
Quite often used plasterboard box to enhance the design and installation of gypsum stucco and severe illumination.
Dimensions baguette for suspended ceilings: without a large spread
Baguette for tension ceilings is not only an essential component, but also the key to proper and safe installation of stretch ceiling.
The length of any structure, regardless of the roofing, is usually 2,5metra.
Dimensions baguettes have a different width and height, depending on their profile. Standard length varies from 2-3 lm, and an average width of 26-28 cm
Dimensions baguettes, depending on their profile, have different width and height.
The dimensions of the following types:
- Baguette PVC wall. Width - 27mm, height - 10mm.
- Baguette gapless wall. Width - 28mm, height - 13mm.
- Ceiling frames for seamless ceilings. Width - 27mm, height - 12mm.
All of these moldings have the same length - 2, 5 m Thus, the standard length varies from 2-3 lm, and the average width is 26-28sm..
How to fix an aluminum baguette for suspended ceilings: correct advice
Consider incrementally as aluminum fastened baguette. This baguette is made on automatic lines, to high-quality equipment, and therefore, all the components are manufactured with high precision. This design is very strong, the connection must be drilled with a drill that creates additional labor input.
Step by step:
- Baguette cut into desired size;
- Holes are drilled in pre-drill baguettes. It is more convenient to do on the floor or on a table. The distance between the holes of about 20cm. The distance from the end face to the first opening baguette approximately 5-6 cm.
- The elements are attached to the wall. In this case, the used level or pre-scribed line. To mark the walls at the opening.
- Removing a baguette, on a marking drill holes in the wall puncher.
- Fasteners produced shock dowels or screws.
Aluminum Frames - very sturdy construction, so you will need to connect a drill
Slicing baguettes made either a metal saw, a "grinder".
Mounting tension ceiling level, generally below the base ceiling 3-4 cm length screws -. 3 cm, diameter - 6mm. It was under such fasteners can be one hundred percent confident in the reliability of the whole structure!
Types baguettes for suspended ceilings: design considered all
The whole construction of a stretch ceiling is based on the baguette.
If the belt is properly tightened, it is not sagging, very long time keeps its original shape, and pleases the eye homeowners.
Moldings Ceiling come in several forms.
Types baguettes (profiles):
Baguettes ceiling are several types, so before you choose one or the other a baguette, think about what you need it (for example, for separating or fixing, etc.)
In addition, the baguettes are divided into visible and invisible. This means that if one of the edges of the profile is visible, and is slightly below the stretch ceiling, then this is called a baguette visible.
In addition, these profiles are also subdivided by type of material:
Aluminum Frames is the most popular, despite its higher price.
- He, of course, is more durable, and reliable.
- Aluminum Frames appeared in the building market a little bit earlier baguette of PVC. They are accustomed to both designers and finishers.
The disadvantages of this profile can be attributed to a heavier weight, but also the fact that the aluminum profile is difficult to use for two-level (and more!) Curved ceiling systems. Porting Profile screws for more time-consuming, and inconvenient.
Baguette PVC for ceilings: cheap and cheerful
Molding PVC (also plastic), of course, is much lighter in weight aluminum moldings, and mobile.
This baguette has a number of advantages over aluminum baguette.
- Molding is ideal for the curved ceiling systems and is widely applicable to the device tiered ceiling;
- Inexpensive, compared to aluminum;
- The cost of works associated with the installation of suspended ceilings, using PVC moldings, much lower;
- Most finishers prefer to work with this profile.
Baguette PVC stretch ceiling is much lighter in weight and more mobile, but when buying carefully check the quality of the material
However, the PVC profile, there are significant drawbacks.
- At considerable tension ceiling may sag plastic slats, until its breakdown;
- Profile material is not always quality.
On the basis of the information provided, taking into account all the advantages and disadvantages of the described profiles, you must make a rational choice.
The price of materials is probably the decisive factor in the cost of repairs century.
And only after weighing all the "pros" and "cons", you need to finalize the selection.
As a baguette sticking to ceilings (video)
And in conclusion, I would like to note the following. Suspended ceiling - one of the most common types of aesthetic and ceiling finishes. It is a great alternative to drywall. Of course, everyone wants to make a quality repair, and, at a minimum cost. As you may have realized a significant role in this event plays the baguettes will be used from any material. To say for sure which is better - it is impossible, because it is not quite correct, because every material has its advantages and some disadvantages in this case. So, after consulting with artists, vendors, consultants, and soberly weigh your budget, you need to make the right choice. Good luck in setting up your home!
Baguette for tension ceilings (photo)