Artificial bonsai for its hands: Step by Step Instructions
Paying due attention to the hand-made article, artificial bonsai can be turned into a real masterpiece for decoration intereraSobstvenny artificial bonsai can appear at everyone, as long as man was willing to spend a few hours of their time. Fascination with miniature trees in small pots came to Eastern Europe decades ago. It all started with a small exhibition devoted to the Eastern subjects, and over - a full spread in homes and offices.
Japanese art of bonsai: history and tradition
When creating each formulation is allowed to use only natural materials. Asians is very sensitive to the environment, so when creating miniature trees prefer oak, maple, aspen and some other elements. Designers and in Eastern culture experts, bonsai art is based on the harmonious combination of the 5 elements. Of course, that European citizens are not so zealously observe all recommendations.
For the manufacture of decorative trees, you can use different materials such as beads, cloth, paper, etc.
That's why when creating a composition adhere to only some of the recommendations:
- Undesirability of space on the crown of a large number of decorative materials;
- Prevent the installation on the sunny side;
- Regular watering;
- Obligatory presence of natural moss;
- The soil must not contain chemical inclusions;
- As a base used by a shallow pot or pan.
The art of bonsai: the choice of design solutions
First we need to determine the general concept. Some assistance in this matter will have a themed photo. Orientalists and designers call a novice does not try to fully replicate the traditional style of the masters of the rising sun. First, the basics for understanding takes years of hard training.
Second, if the small tree is not planned to give the people of Japan, the detail is not required.
Quality product is sometimes very difficult to distinguish from a live plant
Depending on the degree of difficult composition, divided into two types:
- decorative - does not involve the use of large amounts of natural materials. In addition to the trees, which is the object of the plant world, all other parts are made only of synthetic materials. For example, the base composition decorates unnatural moss. Cultured material does not cause formation of bacterial medium;
- natural - are taken into account when creating designs, historical and cultural traditions of the country of the rising sun. The location of each element is strictly prescribed. Time for a bonsai takes several times more.
Create artificial bonsai with their hands
Newcomers do not be amiss to see themed video, dedicated to the manufacturing process of bonsai. It is necessary to control the correct execution of each stage. Novice recommended the work be divided into several stages. Initially viewed photo or video snippet, and then performed a similar existing materials at hand. It is important to note that you need to take care of the presence at several dry driftwood and dry inflorescences, such as hydrangeas.
Better to take a slightly larger piece of driftwood, than is required for the project. Not everyone is obtained from the first time with his own hands to realize ideas.
Pot for bonsai original form will emphasize the sophistication and individuality trees
In addition, it will take a number of other materials:
- Clippers and scissors;
- Acrylic paint and varnish bought only in the form of aerosols;
- Glue "Titan";
- Pink stones;
- Gypsum - is used to form a base.
As the end of the process of collecting the necessary tools and resources necessary to smoothly move to the first stage production of bonsai. Of course, that would be naive to expect the first time at an impressive result. Do not feel a need forces people always has the opportunity to attend a master class known master.
We form an artificial bonsai mini: tips for beginners
First, you need to collect florets hydrangeas properly. The best thing for that time - the middle of summer, when the flowers are full of strength. From grapes with unexpressed structure or color it is better to get rid of. Collected inflorescences placed in a tightly tied bag to dry. They must leave for 4-5 hours in a dark and dry place.
A detailed guide to creating bonsai focuses on the need for efficient use of time. While until dry inflorescences, you must create a bowl (base). It will fit perfectly old and clean ashtray. If there is no one interested in tobacco products, small trees are easily placed in a salad bowl.
directions vintage fans can create the basis for trees from old vinyl record. To do this, you must wear gloves and to heat its surface. Then quickly folded edges so as to obtain a container
The further procedure is as follows:
- With clay fasten dried hydrangea fix on snags;
- The upper part is decorated snags ball made of foam;
- Secure the foam better than using glue gun;
- Make sure you select for planting trees does not exceed the capacity of the size of a man's fist;
- Carefully pour plaster into it;
- It is advisable not to make the material for the base is too thick or liquid;
- It accelerates the solidification adding 0.5 tablespoon salt;
- Insert in the middle part potty basis bonsai;
- Wait until all hardened and then carefully remove the prepared structure of the temporary pot;
- Guide for the production of bonsai involves the mandatory installation of a plastic base into a permanent pot;
- Dilute a new batch of gypsum, thickness of which should be comparable with sour cream;
- The first layer of the cast gypsum used to pre-fix and subsequent forming the outlines of the composition.
As you add gypsum capacity may be slightly warm, but this is no reason for concern. upper plaster layer over the steps necessary to place the desired decorative elements. In this role are the moss, pebbles or twigs. The process of manufacture by drying and paint application. Designers emphasize that use that spray rather than a brush.
Artificial bonsai for its hands (video)
Bonsai - an unusual representative of the rising sun, to give people the opportunity to create unusual composition of plant form. Can create such homes as natural and natural materials. If the first option is suitable for everyday use and are durable, then the second - enjoy a supporter of the Eastern direction.
Examples of artificial bonsai (photo)