Arrangement of partitions of the FCL on the metal frame: 11 steps
Many people prefer to use the device of partitions of the FCL on the metal frame, because it is practical and dostupnoNa today frequently held device partitions because of the GCR. This construction and decoration material is the most popular due to its excellent operational properties, in particular strength, hardness and durability. The use of fabrics in the design allows you to create a variety of forms of partitions in its sole discretion and without any loss of the proper type of room.
The apparatus of plasterboard walls
Plasterboard partitions are a universal solution for zoning of space in any room. If the room can not be accomplished by the installation of this design whatever reason, it means that other materials used are not acceptable. This type of partitioning is the lightest in weight, since it consists of a profile frame, each element of which is made of lightweight metal, and is sheathed on both sides of webs GCR.
Another advantage of drywall is that it can be moisture-resistant, as well as usual. Accordingly, it can be used in an ordinary room, and in places such as a bathroom, toilet, kitchen and balcony.
GCR has excellent water-repelling properties that it is frequently used in settling basins. Besides sheets FCL designs can impart added strength, especially if the framework to make a double lining.
Before attempting to install partitions are kindly requested to prepare the necessary materials and carefully study the detailed instruction
If the partition is not just for the zoning of the space, but also to separate the room into two separate parts, it is necessary to pave the partitions inside a special sound-proof material. For example, mineral wool or foam. Plasterboard partitions on the metal frame it is possible with his own hands.
To do this, you need to get acquainted with the detailed instructions carefully and follow them:
- Installation of partitions is performed by setting a vertical manner whole web.
- The frame is used and the vertical rack profile CW for it, which is performed to mount the floor and ceiling by means of the guide profile UW, walking on the perimeter structure.
- If you plan on forming a doorway or arch, it is necessary to use a horizontal guides. They are mounted with the help of dowel-nails or anchors.
- Each profile must be wrapped special sound absorbing tape, so that will be extinguished shock wave.
- Each adjacent edge of an adjacent sheet is mounted on a single profile.
- Mounting screws GLA held on the canvas in increments of no more than 5 cm.
- Between the blades should be a gap of no more than 4 mm, spackling.
- Seams at shpaklevanii need to be reinforced with a special fiberglass.
- rack mounting point and relatively overlap must be removed not more than 1 meter. Ideally should withstand 60 cm.
- If you want to splice profiles, you should use at least 3-4 self-tapping metal.
- The opening between each rackmount profile should not exceed 60 cm.
The thickness of the walls of plasterboard
It is worth remembering that the thickness of the walls depends on what frame has a width of the profile, as well as how many layers of GCR was used in plating. The output can be only one: the thicker design, so it is stronger and tougher. Before calculating the thickness of the walls, it is necessary to work out what it is required. Namely, whether it's just decoration, or require accommodation within the structure of various kinds of communications until the water supply and drainage pipes.
Flavor septum thickness should be based on the size and characteristics of the room where it will be installed
There are three main categories of the thickness of drywall partitions:
- 75-150 mm. This design is considered to be one of the most delicate and its marking C111. Section width 50 mm is used. Thickness 12.2 mm plasterboard. If the sheathing is brand C112 - a two-layer, the width increased by 25mm.
- 150-175 mm. Marking C113. Feature is to use PN-profile 100 as well as two-sided three-layer coated webs GCR. The thickness is 175 mm.
- 175-250 mm. Marking C115 and S116. The arrangement of the profiles used and Mo-75 Mo-100. In general, the structural thickness of 200 and 250 mm.
Based on these data it can be concluded that the use of precisely defined thickness profile affects the design thickness. It should be borne in mind that often uses an additional layer of waterproofing and sound insulation, which can add to the 20-25 mm thickness.
It is important that the standard width of a wooden beam, which is used instead of the metal profile is 80mm. The minimum thickness of such structures, given the lining and all of the above materials, is 90-105 mm.
The width of the plasterboard partitions
The total width of drywall partitions, as has been said previously, depends on the profile of the web and GCR. There are also more modern versions used drywall sheets and the metallic frame, but each design has its own characteristics.
Typically, the width of the baffle depends on the size of gypsum board, and the guide profile
- Construction width of 125 mm from the profile stamps PS-100, and two sheets of plasterboard on both sides. This is the best option to create partitions, both in residential as well as in any other room. Durable, stable framework can be used for panel building rooms in a load-bearing wall.
- Construction width of 73 mm, the structure that uses an arched profile PP-65 and two sheets of plasterboard on the two sides of the frame. This partition is very narrow and can only perform the role of decoration. Another name partitions - false wall. It is impossible to mount shelves, flower pots or even more modular interior.
plasterboard partitions Weight
Experienced Master not recommend installing a gypsum walls, since they have fewer performance properties unlike gypsum. One important advantage of the latest web in that it is extremely pliable. Accordingly it is possible to model objects of different shapes, creating stunning designs.
Advantages drywall partitions is that it is characterized by the ease and strength
Second unconditional dignity of the material - it is easy and optimal, reasonable price. The sheets have a perfectly smooth and even surface, and therefore do not need to spend additional filler. Promazyvaniya enough seams to align them with the blade surface.
There is some weight partitions calculation technology:
- If only one skin layer, and is used for a carcass 1 meter square profile 0.7 Mo, and 2 Profile MS, the septum 1 meter square weight was 21.7 kg.
- When dual sheets of plasterboard cladding and at the same flow profiles weight of 1 square meter design will be approximately 41.7 kg.
Installation of the device and partition of the GCR of the metal frame (video)
It is worth noting that this type of partitions are one of the most durable and environmentally friendly. Not to be confused with the lining of the gypsum plaster, which over time, not only the fray and crumbles, but also can cause allergic reactions due to the components used for its production.