Advantages and features satin ceilings
Satin ceiling looks quite nice, neat and praktichnoMnogie people prefer to install suspended ceilings made of PVC panels. Plastic panels differ not only in color but in texture. The most common textures are satin and gloss. Also for finishing ceilings are often used matte PVC panels. Each invoice has a number of features and benefits. To choose the right material, you need to take into account many factors.
What is the ceiling is better to choose: glossy or satin
Which is better to install the ceiling - satin or gloss? Each invoice has a number of features. For example, satin ceiling gently reflect the light, so it is better to use, if the lighting you use a chandelier or spotlights.
Glossy fabric completely eliminate glare on the surface, so in some cases, they look better than satin. However, PVC panels with a glossy texture can not be combined with a classic style, and quickly fade.
Satin stretch ceiling is ideal for those people who appreciate the durability and quality
The advantages of satin gloss ceilings to include:
- Durability. Manufacturers of PVC panels argue that the satin fabrics last longer and do not fade with, as opposed to glossy over time.
- A wide range of colors.
- Versatility. Satin ceiling harmoniously fit into any interior, and gloss are well combined with the style of fusion or minimalism.
What better ceiling matt or satin
Often decorated living room or kitchen use mat ceiling. This fabric looks very attractive, but at the same time discreet. Also, matt ceiling is cheaper than gloss.
In terms of performance and technical specifications, matte and satin ceilings have absolutely no differences. However, for coloring paints better use satin ceiling, so this ceiling will not fade after a certain period of time.
Each person has their own individual preferences for suspended ceilings, unambiguous opinion on the choice of these species is not
Benefits of satin to matte ceiling:
- The original structure. Thanks to this feature, satin ceiling look different under different lighting conditions. In addition, the light will fall at different angles, will help to achieve the visual expansion space.
- Practicality. Satin ceilings can be used to produce multilayer structures, as they gently reflect the light.
- Satin ceiling is best combined with virtually any lighting. Even if you want to use as the fixture LED ribbon, satin ceiling will look impressive and original.
What is the difference from satin matt ceiling ceiling
What differences have satin and matte ceilings? In terms of technical characteristics such fabric practically does not vary. The main difference - look.
The characteristic difference between a satin matt and ceilings - light reflectance. If we consider the paintings up close, you'll notice that on satin canvases appear glare from lighting.
The main difference between satin stretch ceiling is on a glossy appearance
Features satin ceilings:
- Structure. On the canvas weave a prominent place, and on matte panels are no interlacing.
- When artificial light satin fabric becomes brighter and matte does not change its color when changing the lighting.
- The color range of satin ceilings less saturated. This factor is a significant advantage if you want to decorate a room in the style of classic or Mediterranean.
Satin or matt ceiling: customer reviews
Reviews of satin and matte ceilings mixed. Some people argue that the matte paintings look much better, as they do not appear glare, and they do not change color under the influence of artificial light.
Alex, 43 years: "The newly established white satin ceiling in the living room. Prior to that there were set matte PVC fabric. I believe that the ceiling panels of frosted look beautiful, because they do not appear glare. Also, among the disadvantages of satin ceiling can distinguish a change canvas color in different light. "
The choice of a stretch ceiling is always a matter of personal preference landlord: someone praises satin, someone on the contrary - glossy
Some people on the contrary - argued that satin ceilings look elegant and luxurious, and matte paintings are similar to ordinary whitewash.
Julia, 27 years old: "Recently, my husband and I started a major overhaul. Familiar advised to use for finishing the ceiling satin fabric. Prior to this we had installed PVC panels with a matte texture. The difference is obvious - satin ceiling look more beautiful. It is also noticed that the paintings change their color. I think that this is a huge plus. The result was satisfied. "
The color scheme for the ceiling satin
If you decide to use a satin ceiling, you need to pick the right color fabric. Satin panels in a wide range, so it's easy enough to do.
Color satin stretch ceiling should be selected based on the functional purpose of the premises
When choosing colors note:
- The functional purpose of the room. If you are looking satin fabric in the bedroom or nursery, prefer white linen. They will bring to room atmosphere of peace and comfort. For registration of the living room is best suited brighter colors.
- The style in which the room is sustained. If the room is in the style of a classic or minimalist, use only monochrome canvases. You can also use cloth cold tones. If the room is sustained in a country style, avant-garde or the Empire, it is better to set satin fabrics in pastel colors.
- The color of the walls and furniture. It is desirable that the color satin ceiling, furniture and the walls are the same.
Universal solution are cream-colored satin cloth. They fit perfectly into any interior, and looks very impressive. However, please note that the cream-colored ceilings NOT be used to design a bedroom.
Satin ceilings (video)
Satin ceilings - a universal solution. PVC fabric with this texture will be a great decoration for any home. Satin Stretch fabric creates in the room atmosphere of comfort and tranquility. These paintings look unobtrusive, and have minimal light reflection, so look in the interior ease. Additionally, satin fabric require minimal maintenance and have high levels of strength.
Satin ceiling (photo)